Knee Rehab

Feb. 22, 2020, 12:40 p.m.

Anyone have recommendations for a physical therapist, preferably downtown Van? I've got a not debilitating, but frustrating issue with my left knee where isolating it and putting weight on it (e.g. doing a pistol squat) is very painful at the very start of the movement. Probably been that way for years, and doesn't really affect my day-to-day or riding, but if its something I can solve with physical therapy I'd be interested.

Thanks!

Feb. 25, 2020, 9:16 p.m.

These guys have done me well.

https://citysportsphysio.com/

April 1, 2020, 8:02 a.m.

My boss is a triathlete and water skier and has had a lot of issues with his knees.

His personal trainer is Samira at Innovate Fitness located downtown Vancouver: www.innovativefitness.com

I know she's still doing remote training sessions during Covid.

Jan. 14, 2021, 5:04 p.m.

I also was an athlete for many years, back when I was younger. Had pretty much of success but because documents issues could not go further than compete with other on local tournaments, running for 120 meters. After small traumas at my 18’s found out that after many years that it was not treated well, so at some random points some pain started to appear. In the past it was easier and rarer, but now it’s different. After finding out where to buy kratom immediately purchased for personal use. Yes, it helped me a lot and still does. Doctors told me not to run and do sorts of hard exercises. After some time will get back from where I finished and go further with sport. Good that kratom keeps me on a right frequency and don’t let me suffer both ways mentally and physically.

Last edited by: Tonira on Jan. 20, 2021, 1:10 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Jan. 14, 2021, 6:56 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

These guys have done me well.

https://citysportsphysio.com/

I can vouch for City Sports as well. I had massage, physio, acupuncture, with 3 different people and they were all great.

Jan. 14, 2021, 11:56 p.m.

To follow up on this, ended up going to Insync Physio based on another rec and how close it was. Dude there put me through an hour of of assessments then gave me three things to do at home every other day or so. Started feeling better after 2-3 sessions at home and two weeks later could barely tell it ever bothered me. Completely bonkers to me that an issue that had been nagging me for years was that easily solvable, and was very different than my previous PT experiences. Also was not at all stuff I would have ever guessed/tried.