It's in your guts

Dec. 13, 2015, 8:48 p.m.

Just watched that. Some things to think about, but kinda raises more questions than answers. Definitely ties into some common sense stuff.
And my money, all day long, is on the obese folks still sneaking in crappy food. Period. You can't just add good food to your crappy food.(not implying it's simple or easy…of course it isn't)
The kid that went McCrappies for 2wks…was back to fighting in the BioDome in 2wks.

This is just a prequel to releasing the latest fad in a pill instead of doing it right.(the hard way). There was zero follow up info on the guy that injected Indigenous African shit into himself. Coming soon to a local Health Food store near you…special microbes harvested from real Africans and processed in our proprietary system making ours the best…you buy now!

agreed. and i did want to see the follow up on the shit transplant doc. i have been to his webpage/blog though. interesting guy and it seems most the other researchers post there as well. like all things health related it's complicated and there remains many unknowns.

Dec. 22, 2015, 6:35 p.m.

My new thing: Apple Cider Vinegar
Morning and night. Corrects PH balance amongst other things, feel great.

What does this do?

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

fines are useless. there needs to be more punches to the throat.

Dec. 23, 2015, 8:53 a.m.

yeah this^^ not sure what applecider vinegar does but it works, I was getting a lot of heartburn that I just couldn't seem to shake, but a teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar a day fixed me up

also a strong tea made out of ginger root helped the gut, you wana make it strong enough to need a shot of honey

Dec. 23, 2015, 12:21 p.m.

What does this do?

same thing that carrying a crystal around in your pocket does, duh.

Dec. 23, 2015, 2:30 p.m.

same thing that carrying a crystal around in your pocket does, duh.

Oh please.

You need that crystal on the proper copper bracelet. Without it your shakra can't be namaste'd.

Dec. 28, 2015, 7:39 p.m.

Oh please.

You need that crystal on the proper copper bracelet. Without it your shakra can't be namaste'd.

It'd better be a magnetic bracelet too! Don't be fooling around!

Dec. 28, 2015, 9:30 p.m.

yeah this^^ not sure what applecider vinegar does but it works, I was getting a lot of heartburn that I just couldn't seem to shake, but a teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar a day fixed me up

Few years ago got told about the whole vinegar in the morning from the Croation I worked with. He told me it was what he was told to do growing up in Europe. Tried it and it does help.

Read this recently…

https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/tip-use-vinegar-to-get-lean-build-muscle

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Jan. 18, 2016, 6:02 p.m.

well you guys have me BEAMING!
i am studying natural nutrition right now and have been reading about gut microflora for years. i was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis 10 years ago and to say it was debilitating is a massive understatement. went through meds, naturopaths etc but the only thing that has kept me in remission is change in diet.

SO re gut microflora, not only are there linkages to mental health but also immune system. everything starts and ends in the gut.

YES to fermented foods, YES to foods that feed healthy flora (no processed/refined, minimal sugar, bad fats etc) and YES YES to ACV in the morning.

What apple cider vinegar does is: it's actually fermented to it adds to microflora and helps with digestion via enzymatic activity. but also, acid (you can also use lemon) stimulates acid production in the gut which is what you need to properly digest your food. a lot of indigestion is linked to not having enough HCl and digestive enzymes. so food just sits there and starts to ferment..in a bad way.

by starting your day with ACV in water you're basically setting up your digestion for the day. kinda like a wake up call so that your stomach is ready when you send food down there.

also, another key thing you can do is simply CHEW your food. like slow down, sit down, turn the TV/laptop off, and focus on eating.

if anyone is looking for specific suggestions feel free to PM me!

melissa

Jan. 19, 2016, 10:01 a.m.

so swallowing whole chunks of meat is out? dam, i've been doin it wrong all this time!

Jan. 19, 2016, 10:04 a.m.

YES to fermented foods,

Which fermented foods are you eating? How often?

"The song of a bird…We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds…"-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk