gym weirdos thread

Dec. 27, 2013, 11:41 a.m.

hi everyone, just wanted to give a heads up on the move of this thread. when it first came up i thought about it for a bit before deciding to pull the plug.

the reason is that i think it's important to keep the atmosphere in here encouraging and positive. it would be nice to have it as a place where anyone can feel comfortable to come looking for information or to post a question. it's important to keep it inclusive for all to encourage discussion and debate so we all have a chance to learn and maybe see things from a different perspective. if the goal is to help each other improve, then making light of other people or beahviours is antithesis to that.

please feel free to share your thoughts on this and how you think it either adds to or possibly takes away from the health and fitness section.

thread has been moved to nbr.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Dec. 27, 2013, 11:53 a.m.

Nbr stays in nbr

Dec. 27, 2013, 12:16 p.m.

waits for the "power tripping mod" thread

Dec. 27, 2013, 12:23 p.m.

I made popcorn. What did I miss?

(Come on Syncro. Remember when you would have started a thread like this? Just move it to NBR and call it a day)

Dec. 27, 2013, 12:40 p.m.

I made popcorn. What did I miss?

(Come on Syncro. Remember when you would have started a thread like this? Just move it to NBR and call it a day)

done!

for some reason i didn't think i could move a thread as my mod status is restricted to the H[HTML_REMOVED]F forum - so i doubled checked and voila!

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Dec. 27, 2013, 12:48 p.m.

waits for the "power tripping mod" thread

I figured someone hacked his account.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Dec. 27, 2013, 2:38 p.m.

Well, Ive got no complaints if the thread has been moved to the dogpile

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.