Eggs

Nov. 26, 2013, 8:55 a.m.

I can put in big days on just a grapefruit/kiwi fruit/fried egg sandwich/salami sandwich to get me thru to dinner, I know I can eat twice that but I don't.

hiking/skiing the hill now with some other oldfucks but conditions are grim

Nov. 26, 2013, 8:56 a.m.

Eggs are good for you

http://examine.com/faq/are-eggs-healthy.html

My photos | Green Avocado

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.

Guns kill people just like pens cause spelling mistakes, cars create drunk drivers and spoons create fat people.

PM me to learn how to use credit card bonuses to fly for free.

Nov. 26, 2013, 9:16 a.m.

I can put in big days on just a grapefruit/kiwi fruit/fried egg sandwich/salami sandwich to get me thru to dinner, I know I can eat twice that but I don't.

hiking/skiing the hill now with some other oldfucks but conditions are grim

Then I guess endurance based activities require a lot less calories than strength based ones.

When I was at my height of strength training, I had trouble maintaining weight even while eating six+ hearty meals a day.

Nov. 26, 2013, 9:58 a.m.

It wouldn't really matter what i was doing, I know that is all the food I need, TB is a HD mech so everything he touches weighs a lot also i think he has [HTML_REMOVED]50lbs on me and ok if you know what you need to get by then you know

but how many people (overeating cube dwellers?) don't know let alone eating the wrong things they also just plain old eat too much?

Nov. 26, 2013, 6:51 p.m.

My breakfast staples are either Eggs or Oatmeal; usually I'm heavy on one or the other until I get sick of whichever then switch it up.
Never had my cholesterol checked but I've stopped worrying about it now that media and smart people are saying eggs are actually not instant heart attack death and might be good for us.

I find eggs give me more energy for longer than oatmeal alone but if I am eating oatmeal+hemp hearts+cream+berries in there too I'm good to go for a while.

Nov. 27, 2013, 3:44 p.m.

Eggs …for sure

Egg whites in a carton, perhaps not ?

If your worried about too many yolks, just seperate a few.
Example…If I'm have 4 egg scramble, I usually ditch one yolk.
However If I'm have 3-4 eggs over easy, I'm eating every yolked goodness. Bacon for bonus

My point is that I'm leary on egg whites, they tend to taste funy from time to time and give me the gas , so f'em

Dec. 10, 2013, 10:16 p.m.

Eggs …for sure

Egg whites in a carton, perhaps not ?

The problem with the carton egg whites is sodium.

Dec. 11, 2013, 1:06 a.m.

Having an approprioate amount of eggs is a really useful thing because its has stuff in it which is simply treamonodus,Especially for the people who bother their diet but can be a bad thing for the ones who are not physical active.

Gettin real sick of your shit, neon.

Dec. 11, 2013, 7:38 a.m.

wow he writes worse than me

trivia time, did you know the egg carton was invented in smithers?

Dec. 11, 2013, 11:24 a.m.

The problem with the carton egg whites is sodium.

too much sodium in carton egg whites?

Not sure about all brands, but the NatureEgg egg whites that I've bought at Superstore have no added ingredients or preservatives.

:canada: :czech:

Dec. 11, 2013, 12:21 p.m.

Food sensitivity blood test I took suggested that I have a sensitivity to eggs. I went off them for a while then back on and not much to report. I believe they're a good source of nutrition and continue to eat them though not necessarily every day.

Eggs, dairy and gluten are some of the most common allergens to that should always be considered.
Though I think we've adequately debunked their role in heart disease.

There's nothing better than an Orangina after cheating death with Digger.

Dec. 11, 2013, 3:24 p.m.

one time I burnt an omelette and the whole house smelled so bad
hard boiled eggs are good you can put them in your pocket to keep your hands warm and then eat them when you get hungry

Dec. 11, 2013, 3:32 p.m.

one time I burnt an omelette and the whole house smelled so bad
hard boiled eggs are good you can put them in your pocket to keep your hands warm and then eat them when you get hungry

Thanks Ralph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnvdBCW49yQ

There's nothing better than an Orangina after cheating death with Digger.

Dec. 11, 2013, 3:53 p.m.

Though I think we've adequately debunked their role in heart disease.

Just to add one more case as evidence…

I have been eating 5 raw eggs in my smoothies for a year now. I have at least one smoothie everyday, sometimes 2.

I recently had my blood checked. My Dr. said my blood work was 'amazing'. That's 'amazing in general', not amazing I'm not dead yet.

The Doc did say that you should avoid cooking the yolk and if you insist on cooking it, do not expose it to air while cooking. That means no to scramble, yes to hardboiled. Reason is the cholesterol oxidises and it changes its nature supposedly.

Want to make a killer smoothie? Take well ripened spotty bananas and peel them and freeze them before you use them. It will make it like ice cream and take away a lot of the banana taste. Also add a whole avocado to it and it will be creamy like you wouldn't believe. Anytime I've made one for someone it's blown their mind and they've asked for a full run down on how to replicate it. Mad if ya don't.

Here's what goes in mine: 3 frozen bananas, 5 eggs, 1 avocado, 1tbsp hemp seed, 1tbsp walnuts, 1/4cup coconut milk, 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1cup spinach, 2in chunk of cucumber, 3 dates for sweet chewy goodness. The key things are avocado and enough frozen banana to make it thick. Anything else goes. Helps if you have a vitamix blender.

Dec. 11, 2013, 9:12 p.m.

never eaten eggs , used to have a couple in my protein shakes back in my gym rat days , other then that i don,t eat them unless they are used in baked items like cakes and cookies etc.

#northsidetrailbuilders