Eggs

Dec. 11, 2013, 9:43 p.m.

Here's what goes in mine: 3 frozen bananas, 5 eggs, 1 avocado, 1tbsp hemp seed, 1tbsp walnuts, 1/4cup coconut milk, 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1cup spinach, 2in chunk of cucumber, 3 dates for sweet chewy goodness. The key things are avocado and enough frozen banana to make it thick. Anything else goes. Helps if you have a vitamix blender.

I was going to start a smoothie thread, but I think you should. I'm but a young grasshopper compared to this.

Can't wait to try it.

Dec. 12, 2013, 7:51 a.m.

Here's what goes in mine: 3 frozen bananas, 5 eggs, 1 avocado, 1tbsp hemp seed, 1tbsp walnuts, 1/4cup coconut milk, 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1cup spinach, 2in chunk of cucumber, 3 dates for sweet chewy goodness. The key things are avocado and enough frozen banana to make it thick. Anything else goes. Helps if you have a vitamix blender.

Sounds great! Except the cucumber(no nutritional value)

Every morning I make a smoothie out of:
1 egg, 1 banana, 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds, 1 cup greek yogurt, 1 cup orange juice, 1 cup frozen berries.
I think I may start throwing in some avocado and dates now too :)

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Dec. 12, 2013, 9:09 p.m.

I am downing a 1 3/4 cup of egg whites a day.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Dec. 14, 2013, 10:25 a.m.

Soft boiled is awesome. Lower egg into boiling water. Size of the egg and I think elevation plays a role in the timing…I've seen it done in 4min but here in Kamloops it takes exactly 5:20sec for my perfect soft boiled egg…just set white and runny yolk