eat red meat - here's why

May 31, 2014, 8:20 a.m.

I'm just glad splinky doesn't stage similar protests to the enemy camp.

ps - the PETA's would like us to eat cute girls.

June 3, 2014, 10:54 a.m.

the basis of the article is that red meat is not necessarily the evil it's purported to be. it's not so much about being anti-vegan, but not about being anti meat from a personal health perspective.

if you read through their bio section you'll find that the farming methods they support are not in line with big agri-biz but in fact quite the opposite. if you're curious about who backs them you can do some reading on their website.

http://www.westonaprice.org/about-the-foundation/wapf-funding/

The main sources of support for the Weston A. Price Foundation are the dues and contributions of its members. The Foundation receives no funding from any government agency or food processing corporation. Although many of our members are farmers, the Foundation has no ties with the meat or dairy industry, nor with any organization promoting these industries. The Foundation promotes the production of food by independent farmers and artisans, and not by industry.

OK I believe you, I didn't do a whole bunch of research, just skimmed the page and it looked like so many other pages I have seen many pages that ARE funded by big dairy and look like grass roots foundations.
They call them "astro turf".

this is ridiculous.
peta is an embarrassment to vegetarians.
nobody is gonna take the movement seriously with crap like this going on.

June 3, 2014, 10:56 a.m.

OK I believe you, I didn't do a whole bunch of research, just skimmed the page and it looked like so many other pages I have seen many pages that ARE funded by big dairy and look like grass roots foundations.
They call them "astro turf".

no worries as i think it's good to question things, even what one believes in.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Nov. 11, 2014, 9:26 p.m.

meat + vegetables = done

the teh

Nov. 23, 2014, 11:35 p.m.

Well ahead of them bro.. well ahead..

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Nov. 24, 2014, 12:28 a.m.

Done.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Dec. 1, 2014, 8:41 p.m.

Ah yes PETA
_P_eople _E_ating _T_asty _A_nimals

The raw, primitive, unrefined trails that see little to no maintenance are the kinds of trails that really build skill. What kind of skills do you learn riding a trail that was made by a machine, groomed to perfection and void of any rocks, roots or other obstacles that could send you careening over the handlebars?