Consuming soya based protein products makes you grow titties?

March 13, 2015, 10:50 p.m.

Yeah but the dvd "Forks Over Knives" has scared me off animal based proteins so I is looking to vegan product, rice or hemp etc.

Casein

Say what?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

March 13, 2015, 11:08 p.m.

Say what?

Here is all the conspiracy you need….

https://www.google.ca/#q=casein

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

July 28, 2015, 4:28 p.m.

I have found it!

34 $ at that body energy place couple places on the drive they askin' 55 $ fer christs sake!? :S

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

July 28, 2015, 8:21 p.m.

How vegan is the plastic that houses that food?

July 29, 2015, 8:25 p.m.

Doesn't fucking matter I carnivore, eh?

Aug. 1, 2015, 4:10 a.m.

Don't know about titties. But soy is a very useful product. There is a large amount of protein. And there should definitely.

???????? ?????? ???????? ? ?????????

Aug. 19, 2015, 8:41 p.m.

The slippery slope I alluded to earlier is your use of the word, "natural". Natural from when? The food we eat now is alien to the same food humans ate thousands of years ago. If I were to be honest? I'd say creatine makes little difference. But it's "free".

yes, there is that but i tie natural to the principal of homeostasis. so for example supplement use/abuse is an easy target as a lot of these products allow us to vastly exaggerate the levels of the target substances within our bodies - creatine being an easy example.

i'd extend the idea of natural to extreme training/eating schedules as well. ask any body who's trained for a figure/BB competition and they will talk about how hard it is to consume the amount of food required to reach their goals. it's not something that can be sustained over the long haul, as neither is the dieting work to get down to 5% bodyfat. i would class these as not natural behaviours as they can't be sustained long term.

Should I stop mountain biking because of arthritis in my knees even if there were un natural mechanisms available to address it?

no, i'm not saying stop mtb'ing, just like i'm not saying stop the training or dieting. what i am saying is let's call it like it is.

I don't use a belt. I just started using wrist wraps because a fucked up wrist from biking limited my squatting, OHPing and benching. I also just discovered how much difference chalk makes on heavy dead lifts.

Am I as unnatural as equipped lifters?

no, but i think you could have a sliding scale or varying degrees. there's a difference between a guy who squats 4 a side without a belt, with a belt, with a belt and wraps and with a belt, wraps and suit. they are not equal and the equipped lift has an advantage that the raw lifter doesn't and hence i would say the equipped lifter is not natural.

My last question: What's a level playing field and why do we need one?

in reality, there is no level playing field as some people are going to have genetic advantages that you or i may not. but for me the "level playing field" is playing with what your genetic limitations are and not resorting to aids to give yourself a boost in performance that you otherwise could not achieve.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Aug. 20, 2015, 10:26 p.m.