x-king, ardent race or rock razor

Jan. 14, 2015, 9:53 a.m.

http://www.nsmb.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/mavic-crossmax-enduro-7.jpg

Going to give this a go for the front. Mavic Charge. Clark says it's his favorite tire.

:canada:

Jan. 14, 2015, 10:06 a.m.

Ha!

I set my dad up with a Conti TrailKing 29x2.2 BC for out back on his Fuel. It is the first tire I've noticed with both front and rear mounting directions on the sidewall?

When I first bought that tire, I seriously stopped and looked at for 5 minutes trying to figure out which direction it should go. Yet another example of making knobs look interesting will mean it will be a good tire. Wrong.

Jan. 14, 2015, 10:39 a.m.

I found the casing and sidewalls to be super thin. Was going to order a ProTection Apex and run it on the rear, but now Im looking at the Rock Razor and the likes of tires for the rear. Either that or run DHRII front/rear.

I still don't know which way that tire should be mounted:???: Anyway it gives him some faster rolling tire out back to go with the DHF up front. Likely is a better tire than the Bonti XR3s that came stock

I told Clark before he costs myself to much money so I'm holding off on the Charger tires:lol:

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Jan. 15, 2015, 5:57 p.m.

That tire is confused. Its moderately okay in the rear, but nothing spectacular. It looks like the designer randomly placed knobs on there with thinking about braking and cornering.

But the scary looking guy on the packaging says it's "30% moar puncture resistant, 25% lighter and has improved rolling and damping characteristics" with "BlackChili' compound, eh?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.