X-Fusion Fork Service

Oct. 25, 2015, 3:56 p.m.

Is there anyone in the Lower Mainland that will service an X-fusion fork? I have checked with a few shops in Vancouver and Squamish, and nobody seems to want to touch them. This is not a basic service, the fork has completely exploded, likely needs new internals.

Oct. 25, 2015, 4 p.m.

http://r-c-s.ca/ i think you might have to go with these guys on the island

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

Oct. 25, 2015, 4:19 p.m.

For the time being there is not a Vancouver-local service center, although some shops probably do offer basic oil/seal changes.

If you are going to be shipping it anyways, my understanding is the service outcome (communication, completion, satisfaction) is better from Guillaume at S4 Suspension (www.s4suspension.com). I'm sure others will disagree and I'm not speaking from my own personal experience of having a fork or shock serviced, so maybe take it as just another option? Or, e-mail both places and see what kind of response you get.

Mean People SUCK! Nice People SHOVEL!

Trails For All; Trails For Weather

Oct. 25, 2015, 6:55 p.m.

For the time being there is not a Vancouver-local service center, although some shops probably do offer basic oil/seal changes.

If you are going to be shipping it anyways, my understanding is the service outcome (communication, completion, satisfaction) is better from Guillaume at S4 Suspension (www.s4suspension.com). I'm sure others will disagree and I'm not speaking from my own personal experience of having a fork or shock serviced, so maybe take it as just another option? Or, e-mail both places and see what kind of response you get.

Guillaume at S4 is awesome.

Oct. 25, 2015, 9:18 p.m.

Thanks all, will email them both and see what they say.

Oct. 26, 2015, 11:14 a.m.

Thanks all, will email them both and see what they say.

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes?

I get asked about X-Fusion service quite a bit.

Thanks,

Mean People SUCK! Nice People SHOVEL!

Trails For All; Trails For Weather

Oct. 26, 2015, 1:18 p.m.

Brian at RCS is the western Canadian distributor and the times I have had my fork serviced with him (Once a year servicing) he has been awesome. Very fast turn around times and great service. I can't recommend him enough.

Oct. 26, 2015, 2:44 p.m.

Brian at RCS is the western Canadian distributor and the times I have had my fork serviced with him (Once a year servicing) he has been awesome. Very fast turn around times and great service. I can't recommend him enough.

+1

Oct. 27, 2015, 10:35 a.m.

Quick update, I phone RCS and somebody actually picked up the phone! Had a quick chat with the guy. I didn't catch his name, but he was very helpful. Fork is being boxed up and shipped over momentarily, so I will report back when I see it again.

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes?

I get asked about X-Fusion service quite a bit.

Thanks,

Oct. 27, 2015, 3:33 p.m.

That would be Brian. Solid dude, will look after ya.