wow!!!demo 9

Feb. 16, 2004, 5:51 p.m.

I rode one around the shop floor at Dizzy's. Nice tight rear end, easy to bounce despite the weight, and you don't lose track of where the rear wheel is, unlike some full squish designs.

The funny thing is, IFO can easily afford it. Especially when you consider that he can resell his current frame for some extra bucks, and he is looking at buying $800 worth of shock on top of that.

It would get him back into the Manitou team with both bikes too - the Fox / 'Zokie combo on his Big Hit just isn't cutting it.

Anyone who has ever considered buying a new bike, and gotten HAMMERED in email from IFO with ads and offeres from around the globe, this is our time for revenge. Post up anything you can think of that will make this boy snap and fling his Credit Card at Dizzy's. He'll cave, it's just a matter of time. :D

Feb. 16, 2004, 6:04 p.m.

Originally posted by GrimJack
**I rode one around the shop floor at Dizzy's. Nice tight rear end, easy to bounce despite the weight, and you don't lose track of where the rear wheel is, unlike some full squish designs.

The funny thing is, IFO can easily afford it. Especially when you consider that he can resell his current frame for some extra bucks, and he is looking at buying $800 worth of shock on top of that.

It would get him back into the Manitou team with both bikes too - the Fox / 'Zokie combo on his Big Hit just isn't cutting it.

Anyone who has ever considered buying a new bike, and gotten HAMMERED in email from IFO with ads and offeres from around the globe, this is our time for revenge. Post up anything you can think of that will make this boy snap and fling his Credit Card at Dizzy's. He'll cave, it's just a matter of time. :D **

oh so thats how its guna be….

fine if its gunna be a game of dirty pool, then thats fine…

just so we both know where the line in the sand has been drawn…:D

you people are NOT making my life any easier…:mad:

Feb. 16, 2004, 6:20 p.m.

Originally posted by GrimJack
**I rode one around the shop floor at Dizzy's. Nice tight rear end, easy to bounce despite the weight, and you don't lose track of where the rear wheel is, unlike some full squish designs.

Anyone who has ever considered buying a new bike, and gotten HAMMERED in email from IFO with ads and offeres from around the globe, this is our time for revenge. Post up anything you can think of that will make this boy snap and fling his Credit Card at Dizzy's. He'll cave, it's just a matter of time. :D **

I hear the MRD X-WORKS Dorado is soooooo much better than the slider plus! Carbon fiber, increased turning radius, and 200mm of buttery smooth travel.

Feb. 16, 2004, 6:40 p.m.

I hear if you own a demo9 Your considerd a god.. of all bikes… and get many speical gifts…

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Feb. 16, 2004, 6:41 p.m.

Originally posted by ATN
I hear the MRD X-WORKS Dorado is soooooo much better than the slider plus! Carbon fiber, increased turning radius, and 200mm of buttery smooth travel.

ATN kicks it up another notch!

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Feb. 16, 2004, 6:41 p.m.

Well, its the only medium frame only we have left. Not many frames around these parts. Better hurry :D

Feb. 16, 2004, 6:43 p.m.

Down with team Big Hit! Up with team Demo 9. I want one… Any wanna wanna hire me? I need a job.

Feb. 16, 2004, 6:51 p.m.

I heard a rumour that A-Line will only be open to Demo 9 riders.

Too bad, I know it is IFO's favorite trail!

Feb. 16, 2004, 6:59 p.m.

hahah damn :( I better save up then! so corey guess that means you wont be riding it.. not like you could do a line anyways.. heheh

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Feb. 16, 2004, 7:12 p.m.

Originally posted by switch
ATN kicks it up another notch!

That was directed at GrimJack, playing his game back at him, for fun. IFO does not have a Slider Plus, only a Slider.

But yes, IFO should buy a demo9 and put a Dorado DH on.

Feb. 16, 2004, 7:32 p.m.

Originally posted by [email protected]
**I heard a rumour that A-Line will only be open to Demo 9 riders.

Too bad, I know it is IFO's favorite trail! **

oh i c…

so Mullet wants to tear himself off a peice to…

thats fine… i know who my freinds are….:mad:

when im fricken flat broke and cant afford to ride my new Demo9 frame, i hope all you guys are gunna be happy with yourselfs…

:(

Feb. 16, 2004, 7:33 p.m.

Originally posted by ATN

But yes, IFO should buy a demo9 and put a Dorado DH on. **

ahah, i actualy looked into a MRD dorado already…its to short for my tastes…

:mad:

Feb. 16, 2004, 8:16 p.m.

It wouldn't matter if it was 100mm long and rigid. If it has MRD Xwerks Dorado written on the side it must be good. IFO don't even convince yourself the 888 is better than the MRD Xwerks Dorado. I'll be dissapointed if you even think of putting such evil garbage as that 888R on such a pimp frame like the Demo9. I hear they shoot people in some countries for that. You may as well buy a Cheeta and put the 888 on that. I'm hearing rumours of those 888 breaking already .. YIKES! All about the Team Manitou!

Biking: As addictive as cocaine, twice as expensive!

:safrica: - :canada:

Feb. 16, 2004, 8:25 p.m.

IFO u can always charge more for painting frames.. starting after mine.. :D

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Feb. 16, 2004, 9:26 p.m.

Sorry man, looks like the big wheel has gone around.

I remember multiple emails to buy new bikes, new frames, new components, telephone calls FROM Bikeroom calling me cheap, pushing me into buy a frame month ahead of time to save a few bucks while Grimjack laughed his ass off in the store (that hurt).

bah what am I saying, those were good days.

Good luck in delaying the inevitable ;)

All you need for riding is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.