Who sells Leatt neck braces?

Sept. 24, 2016, 6:13 p.m.

Wife broke her c7 recently. Now I'm scared. Time for a neck brace.

BCpov on YouTube

www.instagram.com/BCPov

www.facebook.com/BCpov

Sept. 24, 2016, 6:24 p.m.

Might want to consider an Atlas brace, I find them far more comfortable.

Sept. 24, 2016, 6:28 p.m.

I just tried one on at dunbar. I noticed the chin bar on the helmet can pass through the hole in the brace, reducing its function?

I imagine the atlas is more comfortable because it allows more freedom of movement, thus providing less protection?

BCpov on YouTube

www.instagram.com/BCPov

www.facebook.com/BCpov

Sept. 24, 2016, 6:50 p.m.

I suppose it depends on the type of helmet. I find them more comfortable because nothing is resting on my spinal cord. I found the leatte felt like is was digging into the back of my neck.

Sept. 24, 2016, 9:51 p.m.

Wife broke her c7 recently. Now I'm scared. Time for a neck brace.

Hope she heals quick and without any lingering issues mate.

I bought mine off a retailer on ePay; was a great price regardless of exchange rate and shipping - not sure how much has changed since then.

Thoughts here???: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ca/en/leatt?keywordRedirectTerm=leatt[HTML_REMOVED]_requestid=2829128

Le Sanch

"I'm addicted to surfing."

Sept. 24, 2016, 11:23 p.m.

I just picked up an Atlas Air from North Shore Sport Swap…. half price, but limited sizes (I got the only size L).

I got lucky and didn't break anything, but got a "severe sprain" at C4 back in mid June….feeling lucky and somewhat cautious. I've ridden with the Atlas a few times now and it is damned fine. The Atlas is designed to take the weight ([HTML_REMOVED] impact) on the muscles rather than the spine.