Where do local roadies flog lightly used, quality kit?

June 13, 2016, 2:13 p.m.

I fancy trying out Di2 and/or hydro brakes but I'm cheap.
Id rather buy locally, face-to-face in cash rather than messing around with postage etc. NSMB and Pinkbike buy/sell forums aren't active enough and not seen much on CL.

Any other ideas?

June 13, 2016, 4:06 p.m.

Search "British Columbia Bicycle Classifieds" and "BC Bicycle Buy [HTML_REMOVED] Sell" on Facebook.

June 13, 2016, 6:19 p.m.

I don't think there is as much of a secondary market as with MTB. You can buy a great bike, and ride it for 5-10 years without stuff changing so much that you need to sell and upgrade.

June 13, 2016, 8:39 p.m.

Main and Hastings?

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

June 13, 2016, 11:22 p.m.

BC Bicycle Buy'n'Sell is not very active and BC Bicycle Classified was shut down last year (was quite active). Which pretty much leaves CL and Pinkbike.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

"The song of a bird…We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds…"-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk

June 14, 2016, 7:32 a.m.

BC Bicycle Buy'n'Sell is not very active and BC Bicycle Classified was shut down last year (was quite active). Which pretty much leaves CL and Pinkbike.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Dont know where you get that info.

Just got the sickest deal ever on a TCR on BC Bicycle Classified this past weekend.

June 14, 2016, 11:05 a.m.

Dont know where you get that info.

Just got the sickest deal ever on a TCR on BC Bicycle Classified this past weekend.

If BC Bicycle Classified still exists on FB, I don't see it and I stopped receiving notifications late last year iirc.

BC Bicycle Buy'n'Sell usually gets less than a post a day. I wish it were more active, like BCBC used to be.

"The song of a bird…We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds…"-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk

June 14, 2016, 2:49 p.m.

Any other ideas?

You're right, I think I've seen one or two Di2 groupsets up for sale on CL locally in the last four months.

I suggest eBay or the Online Swap Meet group (US based) on FB.