TRIALS frames

Dec. 30, 2003, 7:49 p.m.

Trails frames are made to be light, they will fatigue fracture much faster and more easily than a normal bike. I still say you buy my bike. Echo Urban, baby. Hadleys 108 point engagement hubs, ultegra derailer….

Dec. 30, 2003, 9:49 p.m.

i wish i could…maybe if i keep lookn and things dont work out i can make do some kind of deal with you.

Dec. 31, 2003, 12:20 a.m.

Originally posted by Monster Mike
Trails frames are made to be light, they will fatigue fracture much faster and more easily than a normal bike. I still say you buy my bike. Echo Urban, baby. Hadleys 108 point engagement hubs, ultegra derailer….

i agree that trials bikes do break more then others…but…there are many kinds of trials frame out ther..and some last LONGER then the others for example an echo!..echo sucks in my opinon…i've seen echo frames starts to crack in 4 months…..and other frames starts to crack about a year…most trials frames…if u ride it offen would last a year or a year and a bit…they dun't last long….but it also depends on who rides it and his ridding style.

but i am trying to say that …echos are weaker then others out there.
consider a planet x frame, cuz they are build nice..niec paint job, and 5 year warrenty, and about the same price as echos,

but ya..that's just what i think…do what eva u like dude!

That's the CRAZY CANADIAN!
www.roteccycles.com
www.grcomponents.com

Dec. 31, 2003, 12:21 a.m.

BUT….what eva frame u get….save the money and buck up for a king hub..nices hub on the market and lightest!
and it will help u learn much faster!

www.roteccycles.com
www.grcomponents.com

Dec. 31, 2003, 12:26 a.m.

o yes mr tomatoz is sooo right about the chris king…..nothing like a freewheel body giving out when trying to gap…….bad bad memories of my trials'ish days

- bike sexual

Dec. 31, 2003, 11:26 a.m.

yes….the hub needs to wear in the first 60hs of ridding, but u see after that…..it's prime time man!…..u were prob using a alum drive shell, alum drive shell isn't for trials u gota get a steel shell…other wise the slum shell would strip right away..
but ya in the first 60h it's non-stop skipping…ithouhgt when i just got mine i was like wow…this is so bad…y didn't i spend on much money on this peice of shit..but after..it's like…omg!

www.roteccycles.com
www.grcomponents.com

Dec. 31, 2003, 11:42 a.m.

xt:rolleyes:

i know exactly what you are talking about, road a bike with a brand new king…and thought "wtf? this is horrible"….then i was told about the break in time then they are fucking butter

- bike sexual

Dec. 31, 2003, 2:53 p.m.

Damn…that's horrible….I woulda cried if I woulda bought a new King hub and that woulda been goin on…LOL.