TOP 5 - What are the best **lowish-cost** NEW dirt jumpers on the Market?

Oct. 29, 2020, 5:56 p.m.

Hello Boys & Girls, another one of my "I only come here for intel when i am being too lazy to do the research myself"!

I'm looking to sell one of the big-bikes and get a new dirt jumper. What are everyone's thoughts (and what DEALS have you found) on the best new Dirt Jumpers out there right now? Im thinking the direct-to-consumer ones but im certainly open to whatever.  

Hopefully others find value in this intel as well. 

cheers

Oct. 30, 2020, 10:20 a.m.

Not a big category lately though? When looking at dirt jumpers once I've narrowed it down to those that hit my criteria there's probably not even 5 on the list.

22.5" actual top tube (for my 5'10" height), steel tubes. Full chromo would be nice. A decent enough fork that it doesn't have a violent top out, or a rigid fork.

Is anything even available right now though?

I see there's a La Pierre DJ in Maple Ridge Craigslist if you are in the greater Vancouver area.

DMR Sect? NSBikes Metropolis? For cheap maybe Haro, Verde? Reeb on the high end. Pivots got a fancy DJ. Marin, which is a good value I assume.

--------------------------

And if you're looking for aluminum God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited by: Hepcat on Oct. 30, 2020, 10:23 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Oct. 30, 2020, 10:52 a.m.

I can't link to it but there is a norco ryde in whistler ski & board swap for 350$