The Evil Thread

April 2, 2016, 12:41 p.m.

Ferreiro is in 3rd overall after three stages!

Do 29ers still suck for aggressive riding? :lol:

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

April 2, 2016, 2:24 p.m.

speaking of racing anyone notice BC girl Casey Brown is kicking ass and is in 3rd place as well .

#northsidetrailbuilders

April 2, 2016, 7:15 p.m.

Second big day out on our Wreckoning's today. All over Vedder today. The bike mobs trails. Boosts the gaps pretty well too! The more time on this bike the more I love it.

April 2, 2016, 11:27 p.m.

pics of a dirty wreckoning or it didn't happen!

April 3, 2016, 9:15 a.m.

Can't figure out how to properly post pics and videos on here so here's a link. No water bottle bosses were harmed in this video
https://instagram.com/p/BDvo3k-QAQY/

April 3, 2016, 5:34 p.m.

Have you guys been running your Wreckonings in Low or XLow?

There's nothing better than an Orangina after cheating death with Digger.

April 3, 2016, 7:32 p.m.

Have you guys been running your Wreckonings in Low or XLow?[/QUOTE

Taylor and I have both been running ours in Low. Today I switched mine into X Low. Felt good. Did two of the hardest trails on Seymour. Not going to name but you can guess. It was really good on that stuff. Probably were it shines the most I think. Then we climbed up to severed and AA. Was good down there too. Those trails are a little loose right now though. Lots of loose rocks all over the place. So hard to judge pure speed there. Then up the climbing trail to Boogieman. The top of Boogieman is mint. Someone is doing awesome work on that right now, so ya, the bike stormed that. In fact it storms that whole trail. Then boogie nights. Great in there too. I haven't decided if I will keep it in X Low or not, but if I had to guess, I'll probably stick with that. I don't mind loosing a bit of grace on the climbs. Time will tell though. My main complaint with the bike is I can't get the seat low enough for the DH. It's a personal thing though. Lots of people like to ride the DH with their seat up a bit, but that's not me. Anyhow, give it a go. I had to take the shock out to flip the chips. No biggie. Whole job takes about 10-15mins

April 3, 2016, 7:54 p.m.

Have you guys been running your Wreckonings in Low or XLow?[/QUOTE

Taylor and I have both been running ours in Low. Today I switched mine into X Low. Felt good. Did two of the hardest trails on Seymour. Not going to name but you can guess. It was really good on that stuff. Probably were it shines the most I think. Then we climbed up to severed and AA. Was good down there too. Those trails are a little loose right now though. Lots of loose rocks all over the place. So hard to judge pure speed there. Then up the climbing trail to Boogieman. The top of Boogieman is mint. Someone is doing awesome work on that right now, so ya, the bike stormed that. In fact it storms that whole trail. Then boogie nights. Great in there too. I haven't decided if I will keep it in X Low or not, but if I had to guess, I'll probably stick with that. I don't mind loosing a bit of grace on the climbs. Time will tell though. My main complaint with the bike is I can't get the seat low enough for the DH. It's a personal thing though. Lots of people like to ride the DH with their seat up a bit, but that's not me. Anyhow, give it a go. I had to take the shock out to flip the chips. No biggie. Whole job takes about 10-15mins

I have the same issue with my Insurgent[HTML_REMOVED] a 170 reverb is most likely the solution.

You can all go to hell. I'll be joining you shortly and I'm bringing beer and cheetos.

April 4, 2016, 11:09 a.m.

Did two of the hardest trails on Seymour. Not going to name but you can guess…

You don't need to name them, we can just see them on your Strava.

April 4, 2016, 11:19 a.m.

[QUOTE=ol' dirty;2913232][QUOTE=The Don;2913182]

Yup , rides like that should be kept private .

April 4, 2016, 11:28 a.m.

Thanks for the heads up! Just corrected that. Who's this? Have we met?

April 4, 2016, 11:38 a.m.

Technically not me. I didn't have Strava turned on this weekend. We are talking about The Don here I think but his quote tag got messed up.

There's nothing better than an Orangina after cheating death with Digger.

April 4, 2016, 11:43 a.m.

Sorry Craw… fixed it! Wouldn't want to pin that on the wrong guy…

Don, glad you got your Strava game tuned up… sorry to be that guy but it's good to keep those off record. Don't think we've met but we probably know a lot of the same people.

April 4, 2016, 12:28 p.m.

[QUOTE=ol' dirty;2913243]Sorry Craw… fixed it! Wouldn't want to pin that on the wrong guy…

Don, glad you got your Strava game tuned up… sorry to be that guy but it's good to keep those off record. Don't think we've met but we probably know a lot of the same people.

Thanks again!

April 4, 2016, 5:28 p.m.

I'm glad demo'ing bikes here is so difficult.

My fragile lil mind likely couldn't comprehend how fawst this bike would be.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.