Sweet Roadie

March 15, 2013, 5:11 p.m.

The guy makes a living doing all the things we wish we could get paid for, sit around here moping and wishing we were out doing them. People need to stop bitchin. Don't like his threads? Don't fucking click on them.

March 15, 2013, 6:07 p.m.

The guy makes a living doing all the things we wish we could get paid for, sit around here moping and wishing we were OUT THERE doing them. People need to stop bitchin. Don't like his threads? Don't fucking click on them.

Fixed. ;)

And good point.

Wrong. Always.

March 15, 2013, 8:12 p.m.

The guy makes a living doing all the things we wish we could get paid for, sit around here moping and wishing we were out doing them. People need to stop bitchin. Don't like his threads? Don't fucking click on them.

Problem is on iPhone it only says who was the last to write in a thread.

So there you are cruising around nsmb (looking for A. Outrage from tungsten, and B. boobs) and boom your readin' some BS marketing.

I read nsmb for the aforementioned boobs and a bit of bike info, if I wanted marketing drivel from a marketing shill I would go read the inside line. ;)

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

March 16, 2013, 8:20 a.m.

Problem is on iPhone it only says who was the last to write in a thread.

So there you are cruising around nsmb (looking for A. Outrage from tungsten, and B. boobs) and boom your readin' some BS marketing.

I read nsmb for the aforementioned boobs and a bit of bike info, if I wanted marketing drivel from a marketing shill I would go read the inside line. ;)

For everone that agrees with this please report to the mods or Cam and I am sure it will get moved. I agree

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

fines are useless. there needs to be more punches to the throat.

March 16, 2013, 8:31 a.m.

WOW

Im totally pissed that a guy is showing off pictures(only) of his new ride in the gear forum:crybaby:

Question for the whiners, If one of the big name downhillers started an account and shared pictures of his new bike, would you be just as outraged?

Pastor of Muppets

March 16, 2013, 11:20 a.m.

WOW

Im totally pissed that a guy is showing off pictures(only) of his new ride in the gear forum:crybaby:

Question for the whiners, If one of the big name downhillers started an account and shared pictures of his new bike, would you be just as outraged?

yes

This is marketing BS from someone who is affiliated with the brand, and is incredibly biased.

"I had a Shimano Di2 Marin last year but just got this and it is pretty sick! The new carbon frame is unreal and the coolest thing is the battery is now in the seat post"

http://www.marinbikes.com/bicycle/bike_blog/?p=243

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

March 16, 2013, 11:29 a.m.

I kind of liked this place more when the industry guys posted in the gear forum. A asterix of 'sponsord' would be useful, but I've got no reason to hate promotion.

March 16, 2013, 12:20 p.m.

I kind of liked this place more when the industry guys posted in the gear forum. A asterix of 'sponsord' would be useful, but I've got no reason to hate promotion.

agree.

think about the number of shop dudes on here as well, should they only be allowed to post their new bikes in the inside line?

Check my stuff for sale!

March 16, 2013, 1:24 p.m.

agree.

think about the number of shop dudes on here as well, should they only be allowed to post their new bikes in the inside line?

yes.

well you did ask.

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

March 16, 2013, 6:21 p.m.

He should have added NSFW in the title. ;)

March 16, 2013, 8:06 p.m.

I'm all for industry peeps promoting their stuff, but this sort of thing is just lazy IMHO. How is this Chinese plastic frame more 'unreal' than any other Chinese plastic frame? And why would I take any notice of someone who admits they rip around on motos than bicycles? If one is paid to promote a brand, at least put some effort into it!

treezz
wow you are a ass

March 16, 2013, 8:46 p.m.

Is that one of those Tourney rear derailleurs?

BTW you've still got those annoying stickers on your front derailleur.

Annnd the warning sticker on the fork. So sad.

March 16, 2013, 8:47 p.m.

I'm all for industry peeps promoting their stuff, but this sort of thing is just lazy IMHO. How is this Chinese plastic frame more 'unreal' than any other Chinese plastic frame? And why would I take any notice of someone who admits they rip around on motos than bicycles? If one is paid to promote a brand, at least put some effort into it!

You might have to wait for his inside line post detailing the new bike.

This is just a few photos FFS

Pastor of Muppets

March 16, 2013, 9:35 p.m.

Ride more, bitch less.

March 16, 2013, 11:33 p.m.

Whatever, his sponsors got some shitty post count and bounce back from it. Get fucked.