Somebody posted recently that fork lower oil changes are easy

Aug. 27, 2018, 8:17 p.m.

So true. I had this very bizarre dream last night. I had pulled the lowers off my fork and they were full of spare parts in little zip locks. Seals, o-rings, volume spacers and all kinds of other shit. I took that as an omen to get off my ass and change the oil in the lowers of my 36. Yeah a monkey could do it. Go ride it down the verge and up and down curbs and smack my forehead, why didn’t I do this a month ago?  Didn’t find any parts in baggies though.

Aug. 27, 2018, 9:13 p.m.

Sometimes when I take forks apart at work the lowers are full of loose parts. Usually good for a laugh :)

Aug. 28, 2018, midnight

Posted by: andy-eunson

So true. I had this very bizarre dream last night. I had pulled the lowers off my fork and they were full of spare parts in little zip locks. Seals, o-rings, volume spacers and all kinds of other shit. I took that as an omen to get off my ass and change the oil in the lowers of my 36. Yeah a monkey could do it. Go ride it down the verge and up and down curbs and smack my forehead, why didn’t I do this a month ago?  Didn’t find any parts in baggies though.

Haha! 🍻