Shinguards with calf protection?

Sept. 7, 2005, 1:10 p.m.

haha atb im in the same boat as you lizard skins sure does make a nice shin guard, and u dont need a hard back :P the soft protects just fine from pedal - calf injuries, ive had my lizard skins for over 4 years now :P they stink soooo bad. but there still going strong

Sept. 7, 2005, 3:08 p.m.

Isn't buying from mec like buying from the oudoor wal mart or is it the mini borg?

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Sept. 7, 2005, 7:27 p.m.

^ are you retarded? mec is a good quality store that does not corrupt small businesses. mec rocks. they have good prices and knowlegdleble staff.

:werd: :france:

Sept. 8, 2005, 12:42 a.m.

^ are you retarded? mec is a good quality store that does not corrupt small businesses. mec rocks. they have good prices and knowlegdleble staff.

I have an MEC backpack that's older than you are, and it was only retired from daily use last year. Not from wearing out, but simply because I wanted something a little more pimpin'.

MEC's glory days are long past, though. In the last year, I've had to return several pieces of gear that were so inherently bad, they never should have been offered for sale by any reputable retailer. There's definitely been a move away from functional, inexpensive gear towards $80+ laptop bags and pink Nalgene bottles. They killed off Serratus, and it's now impossible to get a Canadian-made pack at MEC from anyone but pricey Arc'Teryx.

/MEC rant. I'm riding with my new Hoots pads tomorrow and we'll see how it goes.

Mighty Riders
On The Rivet Cyclewear
Vallie Components
Novex Clean Delivery Solutions

Sept. 8, 2005, 12:48 a.m.

I just put up a review on my site

I get home and do the ritual putting on of the new bike gear and wear it around the house routine. Am I the only one that does this?

I'm posting about my pads while I'm "test-fitting" them. :D

Mighty Riders
On The Rivet Cyclewear
Vallie Components
Novex Clean Delivery Solutions