RS Revelation RLT Ti Dual Position Air woes

June 5, 2014, 11:32 p.m.

Hey all,

My fork will sink through 80% of its travel while I am riding the bike in a seated position. I have the right amount of air pressure and get about 25% sag.

It has been sent to the Norco service centre 2x now and will be going back again.

Has anyone else on here had a similar problem with this fork? What about poor service from Norco?

I am frustrated that it will be going back to them a 3rd time for a problem that I think should have been repaired the first time. Also, why are they not testing the fork before shipping it back to the LBS?

"Constant rage: could people f*cking up all the time be to blame?" - The Onion

June 6, 2014, 9:33 a.m.

I've been having the same problem. A good friend of mine is a top mechanic and has done some work on it with no change in the problem. He changed all the O-rings and a few other things. He's running out of ideas. Next step is to send it in.

If I un-weight the front end it will rebound back to normal position. It's not optimal of course but I just pop a quick manual here and there to keep all my travel.

Anyone else?

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

June 6, 2014, 1:13 p.m.

It's most likely the check valve that allows air to move from the negative to the positive chamber - if this isn't sealing properly, air can vent from positive to negative sides of the piston, particularly when there's not much load on the bike. Feel free to shoot me an email if you'd like us to have a look at it, steve at vorsprungsuspension dot com. We guarantee our work - no fix, no charge. But having seen and fixed this issue before, it shouldn't be a problem.

VorsprungSuspension.com
facebook.com/VorsprungSuspension
TLA Compression System - Fox 34 CTD Upgrade Kits