Rocky Mountain Instinct

Jan. 23, 2018, 9:02 p.m.

Posted by: [email protected]

Posted by: Ouch

Posted by: [email protected]

To be clear, I don't review bikes and I'm a pretty average rider myself (not slow, not fast, just average). I have a 34 on a personal bike and although that bike is not used for the hardest rides, I feel that the 34 would be adequate for me in most trail riding scenarios. Best to try and demo different options to see what works for you.

What do you consider 'the hardest rides'? What trails for example?

Thanks

What I meant is that that bike (the one with a 34) lives in a different location and has never seen Shore / Sea 2 sky trails, although I think it would be totally fine on most of them (the ones I ride anyway). I rode it in some Italian bike parks last summer and never noticed it being flexy.

Hahaha..

Well you didn't sound super convincing, so I'm going with the Range!

Jan. 23, 2018, 9:03 p.m.

Posted by: SixZeroSixOne

Posted by: Ouch

Thanks, really I'm getting closer, I'll be getting something next week.

If you want something next week, you best check the Instinct is actually available.

I considered an Instinct when I was looking for another bike but Comor (nearest Rocky dealer to me) told me they wouldn't have Instincts available until Spring. 

I can't remember whether that was specifically my size or the model I was interested in or all Instincts..

The Aluminum frames you can get right away, most of their Carbon frames in the spring.