Risse Champ Forks

July 9, 2003, 12:44 p.m.

Anyone had any experiences with risse forks in specific the Champ in like a 9" travel version. My bud had tons of problems with a Trixxy but are these any better? I have an 03 monster now and im looking at all the options for my next bike that are 8" or 9"

July 9, 2003, 4:01 p.m.

i have heard alot of bad things about the risse fork, especially at the last dh race, everyone was bashing them, i rode a couple and they felt like crap IMO, i would stay away, what you should be lookign at is the AVY:P

July 9, 2003, 4:13 p.m.

I know i know. I want the avy i figured id just check about the risse. Risse does prodeal avy has no such thing.

July 9, 2003, 4:19 p.m.

Originally posted by bill-do
, what you should be lookign at is the AVY:P

Ahahaha, the eternal responsse. "Dood, you should just get an avy"…..Whatever!. I like my risse rear shock, and have heard they have turned things around down there. Ask transcend on Ridemonkey. He helped me when i was deciding on a rear shock. (I KNOW YOUR LOOKING AT THE FORKS….im just meaning risse in general) He used to ride for them, and knows the people there. And yes. THe pro-deal. That was my #1 question, (ME) "do you pro deAL?"… (avy) "NO", (ME) "OK WELL THANKS…."…

d

Speed Metal DH-
BANSHEEBIKES.com

July 9, 2003, 4:54 p.m.

Yea but the Avy wos worth the price anyways at least for the back.