Reverb service in Whistler?

Aug. 31, 2013, 8:44 a.m.

Is there a shop up here that can service a Reverb? Mine needs something as it sags when I sit on it or push down on it. Like there is air in there. I checked out the vids and it looks like I would need a couple special tools, lke a bleed plug and piston depth gauge and probably a lot of o-rings.

Debate? Bikes are made for riding not pushing.

Aug. 31, 2013, 8:52 a.m.

I'd assume Fanatyko, since they used to have some sort of Rock Shox/Shimano agreement on their rental bikes

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Aug. 31, 2013, 11:17 a.m.

Summit did a good job on my boxxer wc so would assume they'd do well with a reverb

Aug. 31, 2013, 3:11 p.m.

Since traffic is backed up to Function, and that is near my house I took it to Fineline where they send it locally.

Aug. 31, 2013, 3:23 p.m.

I just saw this thread. If it isn't too late there is another shop.
There is a shop in Function that does Rockshox servicing on site (I've been told).
Fluid Function. http://www.fluid-function.com/ I know the site is bare bones but all the contact info works.
As far as I know he's located in the same building as Chromag in Function.

I've only emailed the guy but he said he does service Reverbs. I was in touch with him for the exact same reason that you have with your Reverb.
I've just been lazy about getting my Reverb in because I've ended up with another dropper post.

Aug. 31, 2013, 5:52 p.m.

Steed has sent my Reverb off to Shawn Cruickshanks a few times (believe he is Fluid Function) when they couldn't diagnose the problems in-house. No complaints- follow up service after more problems was free (likely the post, not the work…it's 2.5 year old reverb after all)

Aug. 31, 2013, 6:46 p.m.

That's where it's going.