Reverb F*** up

April 6, 2012, 12:02 p.m.

Enduro Collar looks like a good thing to toss into the pack for long adventures.

…or just at the top of your post. Are we really THAT weight conscious these days?

I actually ended up putting the collar at a specific place on my Reverb. Turns out I don't like the seat totally down. I'm on a Blacklight now (sold the bike w/ the Reverb), so I'll have to see if I can make something similar work for adjusting the slammed seat height.

Me. Car/Web Work. Twitter. FFFFound.

April 6, 2012, 12:31 p.m.

…or just at the top of your post. Are we really THAT weight conscious these days?

I actually ended up putting the collar at a specific place on my Reverb. Turns out I don't like the seat totally down. I'm on a Blacklight now (sold the bike w/ the Reverb), so I'll have to see if I can make something similar work for adjusting the slammed seat height.

reflector bracket? :rocker:

Check my stuff for sale!

April 6, 2012, 1:12 p.m.

reflector bracket? :rocker:

I should just run a reflector. Safety third!

Me. Car/Web Work. Twitter. FFFFound.

April 7, 2012, 9:11 a.m.

I actually ended up putting the collar at a specific place on my Reverb. Turns out I don't like the seat totally down.

Not sure why more people don't understand this.

April 17, 2012, 5:10 p.m.

I have been happy with my Reverb now for about 6 months. I took out my BB last week to do some service work and was greeted with a BB shell full of what I assume is Reverb oil. The post is working fine still but I would think I need to be concerned with the oil runoff. I am usually pretty self suffienct with work on my gear but I am guessing I should not be trying to pull this thing apart. Anyone else have this trouble before? Who works on the Reverb locally?

"It never gets easier, you just go faster." - Greg LeMond

http://www.myspace.com/readyrabbit :rocker:

April 17, 2012, 6:46 p.m.

Some oil in the BB should be a good thing! Better than water anyways….

Pretty stoked on my reverbs. Mine's been on my bike since July, no issues. Bled it today to speed up the action a bit more. Works like a charm now.

Best upgrade you can get for your riding.

April 19, 2012, 10:43 p.m.

absolutely love my reverb and all the jealousy it causes!

April 25, 2012, 8:56 a.m.

How do I find out which Reverb has the threaded hose barb and which one doesn't? I've got both the silver and black collar ones

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.