Pedals

April 24, 2005, 6:27 p.m.

those azonic pedals in the shape of an X they look kool
'

:werd: :france:

April 24, 2005, 9:12 p.m.

i just bought axiom road gaps 80 bucks at cove lifetime warrenty there supposedly pretty sweet well have to see at whistler on saturday i geuss

brokezors

April 24, 2005, 10:24 p.m.

i just bought axiom road gaps 80 bucks at cove lifetime warrenty there supposedly pretty sweet well have to see at whistler on saturday i geuss

How can you go wrong with a lifetime warranty?

April 25, 2005, 9:40 a.m.

No doubt - 80 bucks for lifetime? Sweet.

Ross - spending $ is fun, but let me play big bro for a minute…you are in a rare sit'n to be young and have a little extra cash in your pockets. Want to do the really smart thing? Bank as much of it as you can. Even better, get your folks to hang onto it for you, then take it back when you need it for school, or to go traveling. TRUST me, it may not seem like it to you now, but the two BEST things by far to spend your money on are travel, and/or education. You'll thank yourself later when you get the travel bug and you realize you've got enough money set aside for an around the world ticket.

Get the pedals, by all means, but then bank the rest. Seriously.

edit

I love the irony of me being in the bike industry and advising you to save your cash rather than spend it on your bike. So…save it for a BIKE trip.

April 25, 2005, 9:49 a.m.

very true pete. my parents do hold most of my money for me. I had to even put a limit on my deb card to save my self from blowing my $$ haha

but I am saving. I always add more and more into my bank and keeping it ect. Whistler is coming so I need to make the bikes smooth running :D so a lil $$ cant help!

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

April 25, 2005, 3:24 p.m.

simple choice:

holy crap! they should include shin pads with those :damn:

myspace
FOR SALE: Bell Fullface used for 2 rides

April 26, 2005, 2:05 a.m.

very true pete. my parents do hold most of my money for me. I had to even put a limit on my deb card to save my self from blowing my $$ haha

but I am saving. I always add more and more into my bank and keeping it ect. Whistler is coming so I need to make the bikes smooth running :D so a lil $$ cant help!

Nice work. Nothing wrong with a smooth running bike and a little cash in the bank.