One Saint front brake

July 29, 2013, 10:52 p.m.

i picked up a set of xt brakes from them. they are indeed in bc. no troubles, shipping was superfast and the price was the best i could find

edit: i see they've got xt's back in stock for 109$, with free shipping

Thanks. Their prices on Reverbs seems pretty decent. And I'm in Kelowna for a few more days so I'm hoping I can just pick it up.

July 30, 2013, 11:29 p.m.

I can tell ya one thing about TBSbikes that impressed me. I went to order last night with my small credit card I use/pay off for small stuff like this online…spent too much last week at costco.ca on the Wife and was declined.
TBS emails me this morning saying that they noticed the failed order and double checked that everything is ok on their end and it's good to go when I'm ready.

Maybe that's standard practice/auto reply…but I have not seen that before. :)

July 30, 2013, 11:49 p.m.

Strange, I emailed them yesterday and said I was in town and wanted to pick up a Reverb. I still haven't heard back from them. Oh well, taking the big bike to Silver Star tomorrow. Too damn hot to climb down here anyways. Maybe they'll get around to it before I head back to PG.

Aug. 3, 2013, 1:53 p.m.

What's the deal with these guys? http://www.tbsbikeparts.com/shimano-saint-m820-brakes/

Anyone order from them?

Ordered at like midnight Wed, paid for overnight shipping…Friday I haz my stuff :)
A+ from me