NSMB Light DH bike build off 7+"

Feb. 19, 2009, 8:58 a.m.

velcro - get the industrial strength adhesive one at micheals beside the Crapy tire on Main (don't let anyone see you in there… quick in/out mission)… it bonds really well and lasts a solid 1/2 season… super quiet

Feb. 19, 2009, 9:11 a.m.

Sweet action….at least I am a rookie now!

Ya the hydraulics are cool they raise and lower…like a low rider! Not bad for a 10' travel bike…with a propriety shock with 2 springs[HTML_REMOVED]#8230;muaaa ha ha ha…

I mean Daryl's is like 39.99999lbs so I feel pretty good about 38'3…

Though I would post and not be a claimer….only be a WW for about 2months so…I am a performance, rookie weight weenie, in training, western region…..and I do not have 2000 posts to my name yet!

Darryl on a Shocker…..that's so last year….

I just noticed you don't even have enough posts to have rep yet, I can't believe we're even talking to you.

come back when you've got 100 posts….grom

Feb. 19, 2009, 9:25 a.m.

I had the same piece of velcro on there all last year.

Is there really that much chain slap in the box of your truck?

Biking: As addictive as cocaine, twice as expensive!

:safrica: - :canada:

Feb. 19, 2009, 9:29 a.m.

Is there really that much chain slap in the box of your truck?

there were some bumpy roads

this year's race season kit is a camera and a cowbell, the bike is going to stay even more pristine.

Feb. 19, 2009, 9:30 a.m.

ok that was a slip…thought we were not supposed to talk about Daryl Bike club?

100 posts to get rep eh….guess I should not have given you any then eh?

No sharing of lines for you on the race course!

I love it…I am a 36 year old, rookie, grom….ww wanna be…has-been…fat old masters racer…short guy..dad..

So after I use all the fluffy side of the velcro what do I do with the prickly left over side?

Blogging - Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few.

Feb. 19, 2009, 9:38 a.m.

Sam Hill lines his shorts with it, so that he is never tempted to sit down and pedal.

Do it!

Feb. 19, 2009, 9:41 a.m.

I use the furry side self adhesive velcro on the stays and it works like a charm. Its quiet, and so far held up nicely to the chain and mud. And I can't say any noticeable amount of dirt sticks to the velcro.

I use the hook side of the velcro, the rigidity of it keeps the chain from hitting the frame all together.

Can't wait to get a scale shot up once the new rig is built up.

Feb. 19, 2009, 9:48 a.m.

That is a good reason not to sit down…

But in the spirt of being a weight weenie…I am gonna use it in place of my grips…thats gotta be a weight savings…then put some on my gloves too….

o ya baby…velcro gloves…the sheep will be afraid again:lol:

79 posts…21 more and I can talk to Dave again!

Blogging - Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few.

Feb. 19, 2009, 10:22 a.m.

I use the hook side of the velcro, the rigidity of it keeps the chain from hitting the frame all together.

Can't wait to get a scale shot up once the new rig is built up.

I have some hook side left, so I'll give that a try when the loop side wears out.

Biking: As addictive as cocaine, twice as expensive!

:safrica: - :canada: