(in light of Andrew's recent Hayes Dominion article, I have an update)
In the spirit of the recent thread about bike shopping.
Through a lack of self control, I've ended up with more bikes that I feel comfortable keeping. I therefore need to sell some. Problem is that I am having a hard time selecting which one(s) to let go. I've given two bikes to charity recently, which has eased my conscience but I need to further trim the stable.
Current bikes from least to most rear wheel travel:
1. Knolly Cache (60cm frame, short stem) with a gravel/monster bike build - Force brakes to TRP Spyre
2. Knolly Cache (58cm frame, longer stem) with a commuter bike build - Rival hydraulic
3. Chromag Primer (hardtail) with 160mm fork - Hayes Dominion A4
4. Forbidden Druid (130mm travel) with 150mm fork - Hayes Dominion A4
5. Banshee Prime (135mm travel) with 160mm fork - Hayes Dominion A4
6. Banshee Titan (155mm travel) with 170mm fork - Hope Tech3V4
7. Knolly Chilcotin (167mm travel) with 170mm fork - Hayes Dominion A4
I am leaning toward selling the Titan but I kind of love that bike, so I'm not keen on getting rid of it. Select up to three options in the pole above and share your wisdom below.
"I know that heroes ride bicycles" - Joe Biden
Last edited by: rnayel on March 22, 2023, 11:21 a.m., edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated brake selection for...fun