NSMB Buy and Sell <<< OLD OR NEW <<< POLL >>>

Aug. 16, 2006, 7:19 p.m.

also, why have both?

thats stupid.

Seems to be suggested a number of times by different people.

Can't be that stupid.

Old layout .. new picture / gallery view.

No guest posting.

That's what I would prefer.

… good.. bad.. I'm the guy with the gun.

Aug. 16, 2006, 7:33 p.m.

i liked the old one

it was kinda funny seeing every one offering to buy th e lavender smelling box and 888

the new one is alright, i dont like it as much as the old one though.

Aug. 17, 2006, 10:08 a.m.

new one is not very good, I can not sell anything on there for the life of me. Not even one email. My prices are low, too low.

Builder of Little Bastard

Aug. 17, 2006, 10:24 a.m.

Its the season not the buy sell. and if it makes you feel better its only going to get worse.

half the people in van are hooked up with deals, or know someone who is hooked up. the other half are gear whores who flip thier bikes every year.

Its a buyers market if you want to sell localy.

Aug. 17, 2006, 10:47 a.m.

Seems to be suggested a number of times by different people.

Can't be that stupid.

Old layout .. new picture / gallery view.

No guest posting.

That's what I would prefer.

overhead. not needed really. imagine to amount of work that goes into keeping things running as smooth as they are running now..now add yet another layer onto that.

things are not selling; not because of the way they are being presented, but because nobody is really looking.

Aug. 17, 2006, 11:07 a.m.

Most of the shit in the buy and sell is overpriced as far as I can tell.

Aug. 17, 2006, 11:46 a.m.

I've been steadily dropping the price on my goods. I've had bites, but no-one gets back to me, or they just seem to be e-mailing me just to get my hopes up and then dissappear:( Well I have to keep trying, the money is more important than keeping the bike.

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=20017
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

Aug. 17, 2006, 12:36 p.m.

I've been steadily dropping the price on my goods. I've had bites, but no-one gets back to me, or they just seem to be e-mailing me just to get my hopes up and then dissappear:( Well I have to keep trying, the money is more important than keeping the bike.

ive just stopped using it completely.
ive had better luck on pinkbike, and craigslist.

Cove Peeler For Sale, cheap.

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=2717&amp;cat=13

Aug. 17, 2006, 1:22 p.m.

Its a buyers market if you want to sell localy.

You nailed it on the dot.

Also, lots and lots of bikes for sale now.

Probably (assuming) 30-40 bikes to one buyer with cash intent on buying now.

… good.. bad.. I'm the guy with the gun.

Aug. 17, 2006, 1:41 p.m.

I like the new one better as its faster to find what your looking for but does the Contact link work? I have used to try and get info on two stems and two seat posts and haven't gotten a reply from anyone?

Aug. 17, 2006, 5:35 p.m.

I recently purchased something from an "unregistered" guest and it was an easy transaction. No complaints. Promptly replied to my questions via email, and was punctual for the meet time. Product was better than described, very well priced.
(Thanks, Ryan!!)

I'm volunteering as fast as I can.

Aug. 17, 2006, 9:54 p.m.

its all about the old one … there already is a buy and sell for eveyone else to use on the nsmb page .. this is the board … its way better random .. if you have 4 things to sell it only took up one tread .. now it takes half the night to make up 4 posts … plus it took me years to get a email that could work so i could post damit …. i loved the old one check the new stuff eveyday … it was like checking my email everyday

RIDE BIKES
:canada:

Aug. 17, 2006, 10:45 p.m.

There should be registration enforcement, along with ratings that can be used as a grom filter.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells