NSMB- 2016 - Mountain Bike Tread (Full Suspension)

Feb. 23, 2016, 7:48 p.m.

2016 Knolly Delirium. ~32 lbs according to the shop.

I'm a fan.

Feb. 23, 2016, 7:59 p.m.

Same as last year and still loving it.

I hope that picture was taken last year!

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Feb. 23, 2016, 8:02 p.m.

That bike has a pirate accent and pronounces fun "YAAAAR!!!". :)

Process is such a great bike. Geometry, build- greatness. From the looks of those cranks it's been been well enjoyed!

https://nsmba.ca/product-category/memberships/

Feb. 23, 2016, 8:38 p.m.

I love my 167 Process , just doing some up grades to save some grams , just did NextSL cranks , 30/32 Oneup oval , and a Monarch RC3 shock , have new wheels for it as well 28h straight pulls , will post a image once it,s all ready for the season .

and swap to the DeBonair can on the Process , highly recommended , my son did it and loves it , makes the shock feel way better with added air volume

#northsidetrailbuilders

Feb. 23, 2016, 11:35 p.m.

I'm another Process fan. I have a 2016 153DL frameset (flo red decals) that I built up with a fox 36@170. Different seat tube and gusset and lighter weight chainstay, dropped a bunch of weight off over the previous years.

I'm going to try the debonair can. How many volume spacers do you guys reckon to retain that solid mid support and progressiveness at the end of the travel?

I love the bike so much I ordered a 111 frameset :-)

(PS no problem weighing the front end8)

Feb. 24, 2016, 12:08 a.m.

2016 Knolly Delirium. ~32 lbs according to the shop.

I'm a fan.

Tell me more, please. Setup? And more importantly: How does it ride? One of my dream bikes at the moment.

Feb. 24, 2016, 11:06 a.m.

Tell me more, please. Setup? And more importantly: How does it ride? One of my dream bikes at the moment.

The bike is still less than a week old, so I'm still in the break-in period. I had it out at Coast Gravity Park on Sunday, and the suspension was starting to feel smoother towards the end of the day. I'm going to start dialing in the settings, as everything is currently at the manufacturers' recommended starting points.

So far I'm really happy with how it rides, and it'll only get better from here. It climbs surprisingly well.

2016 Fox 36 at 180 mm
Cane Creek Double Barrel Air
Shimano XT shifter/derailleur/cassette (1x11)
Shimano Saint brakes (203 and 180 mm rotors)
Race Face Atlas bar (35 mm), stem, seat, cranks, and pedals
Race Face Turbine wheelset

Feb. 24, 2016, 11:09 a.m.

I've never seen a Knolly that doesn't use a significant stack of spacers.

There's nothing better than an Orangina after cheating death with Digger.

Feb. 24, 2016, 11:14 a.m.

I hope that picture was taken last year!

It was taken yesterday after its first good wash in a while… New grips, saddle and water bottle cage warrant a new picture though right?!

And as for the shock yes I plan to upgrade. It and the fork need servicing bad so I'll swap to a debonair when money allows.

Feb. 24, 2016, 12:13 p.m.

They're mostly ridden by old school guys. It's usually their first single crown fork after an 888 so they have to jack the bars.

Never seen one without flats either.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

Feb. 24, 2016, 2:11 p.m.

They're mostly ridden by old school guys. It's usually their first single crown fork after an 888 so they have to jack the bars.

Don't think I'd consider myself old school. More like no school. :lol:

To be honest, I haven't even really thought about the spacers - I'm a bit on the tall end for a large frame (within range, but high end of it), so maybe the shop built it with that in mind. Is this a faux pas or something? I am too fragile to handle criticism.

Feb. 24, 2016, 7:11 p.m.

It was taken yesterday after its first good wash in a while… New grips, saddle and water bottle cage warrant a new picture though right?!

And as for the shock yes I plan to upgrade. It and the fork need servicing bad so I'll swap to a debonair when money allows.

take it up to Shawn at Fluid Function , they just did the conversion on my kids shock and did his fork as well as my 2 shocks and fork for the 167 . $$$$ well spent , if you call ahead and set a date you can get the service done and hit the mountain and do some laps

#northsidetrailbuilders

Feb. 24, 2016, 7:59 p.m.

To be honest, I haven't even really thought about the spacers - I'm a bit on the tall end for a large frame (within range, but high end of it), so maybe the shop built it with that in mind. Is this a faux pas or something? I am too fragile to handle criticism.

You're lucky they're thoughtful people wherever you bought it and didn't hack the steertube as short as possible like some other mindless we won't talk about places.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Feb. 24, 2016, 8:01 p.m.

I am too fragile to handle criticism.

NSMB is not a good place for you lol;)

Shed head!

Feb. 24, 2016, 8:28 p.m.

Or bent shock mounting bolts…