NSMB - 2015 – Mountain Bike Thread (full suspension)

March 10, 2015, 6:56 a.m.

where did you order yours from? looks like a comfy saddle. My current raceface is not making my arse happy…

It was easy for me, as I live in Germany.

http://www.66sick.de/shop/distributoren.html

I think they´ll ship to Canada as well.

The Espacio Libre in the wide size is really, really comfortable. I have two and really love them. Tried a lot of saddles and this one keeps me real happy.

And for an ergonomic saddle it looks rad!

March 10, 2015, 7:19 a.m.

Wonder if it's the bushings?

I wounder if its the air around the bushings? Wouldn't that make the bike lighter as they wear…………………

March 10, 2015, 10:23 a.m.

I wounder if its the air around the bushings? Wouldn't that make the bike lighter as they wear…………………

I think they use helium instead of air… much lighter.

March 10, 2015, 5:18 p.m.

I think they use helium instead of air… much lighter.

if so , then maybe that explains the play……

March 10, 2015, 5:33 p.m.

It was easy for me, as I live in Germany.

http://www.66sick.de/shop/distributoren.html

I think they´ll ship to Canada as well.

The Espacio Libre in the wide size is really, really comfortable. I have two and really love them. Tried a lot of saddles and this one keeps me real happy.

And for an ergonomic saddle it looks rad!

ah sneaky! Well I sourced one from http://store.radsportusa.com/ and they were great. I had to go for the grey/black one since the green was out of stock! But I still got it for the sale price which was great :D

March 10, 2015, 7:06 p.m.

put in my bike order for 2015 kicking it oldschool and staying with a 26" wheelset

http://www.konaworld.com/images/bikes/main/process_167.jpg

hoping to have it for late April early May , the arrival is supposed to be 4/20:rave:

#northsidetrailbuilders

March 10, 2015, 7:36 p.m.

Do you think we'll all be riding around with 63 degree head angles in 2016?

mojo-and-nicolai-team-up-to-offer-a-unique-new-suspension-bike

March 10, 2015, 8:22 p.m.

Do you think we'll all be riding around with 63 degree head angles in 2016?

mojo-and-nicolai-team-up-to-offer-a-unique-new-suspension-bike

So the front-centre is so long that the saddle has to be slammed all the way forward? I don't get it. This is surpassing Mondraker's take on forward geometry… too much of a good thing maybe?

March 11, 2015, 7:06 a.m.

put in my bike order for 2015 kicking it oldschool and staying with a 26" wheelset

http://www.konaworld.com/images/bikes/main/process_167.jpg

hoping to have it for late April early May , the arrival is supposed to be 4/20:rave:

That bike looks awesome. What size are you getting? I may have to try it if its cool with you.

March 11, 2015, 9:35 a.m.

Soooooo happy with the coil, Thanks Suspension Werx!

And Congrats Demon Mike….Nice Choice Buddy, see you out the trails

March 11, 2015, 9:37 a.m.

Holy early adopter!… let us know how it works out.

March 11, 2015, 11:25 a.m.

Ive always admired your ability to have the best stuff! Stoked to hear how you like it!

March 11, 2015, 1:02 p.m.

Thanks I'm pretty Frugal, except when it comes to my bikes and beer

ElevenSix , 1st ride impressions

It’s predictable, climbs great and the traction has made me faster on day one, at least that's how it felt behind the controls. Strava (LOL x2) says so as well, I leapfrogged a few spots yesterday which is a good endorsement for the shock’s virgin ride.
I’ve had to slightly adjust my rider position for climbs but it ascends as good as the CCDB Air CS/CC Inline, maybe better, time will tell. Sitting down , pedalling up did feel extra comfortable , almost like I was wearing 2 Chamois.

I’m encouraged to “Push” my downhill speeds even faster, but I will need to adjust my fork. I will recheck its sag etc. before the next ride. I may need to speed up the forks rebound as it may not be faster than the ElevenSix and or add another click of high or low speed compression .or I may just need to adjust to the coil feel and slightly change my "attack position, again…. time will tell.

I was a little worried that it may not jump well in the DH setting (which is the only setting I’ve used so far for downs) but it killed it, in fact the ElevenSix offers a way more natural feeling throughout the whole jump and landing process. The Shock ramps up nicely in and out of high speed berms and again immediately into big jumps and then springs out with some very comfortable and predictable boost. Actually the Senders felt better than ever, so predictable that I was able to incorporate some flare into every jump.

Also When you need to hit the gas on flat or slightly uphill terrain, the shock pedals really well in the open position.

Lots’ more riding to be done.

March 11, 2015, 1:23 p.m.

Nice Brad.

www.FVMBA.com 

"If everything seems in control, you're not going fast enough."
-Mario Andretti-

March 11, 2015, 4:13 p.m.

Did you just get that? I'm pretty sure you had a Float X when I met you at Bear on Sunday with Oz.

Shed head!