NSMB - 2014 – Downhill / Free-Ride Bike Thread

Dec. 8, 2014, 11 a.m.

I was just about to write something snappy until I saw the bigger size. Well done Santa Cruz.

Hopefully they'll produce the XXL. It shows up on SC's geo chart but not on the sizing page and many of the press releases don't mention the XXL at all.

Dec. 14, 2014, 1:23 a.m.

I'm absolutely loving this bike and riding again at the minute. It helps that we have the perfect December riding weather at Woburn right now as well. So glad I got another Voltage its reminded me how fun riding was, don't think I'll go back to a hardtail for a very long time! I still need a Lyrik though..

Dec. 14, 2014, 5:30 a.m.

Hi guys--

I wondered if any of you might be able to shed some light on the new Ellsworth Dare 275 DH sled? I know they're supposedly not yet available for purchase, but do you know anyone who's ridden one, or have you done so yourself, even in prototype form? Even general info. about Ellsworth as a company would be helpful at this point; I've never ridden one, and there's no dealer in my area. For example, how are they to deal with? What's their customer service like? Any and all input, general or specific, would be appreciated.