nothing for Cannondale out here eh?

Jan. 24, 2014, 9:35 p.m.

blah blah blah

We could argue this to the end. And I will lol

This is a gear forum. If this thread was began purely as a question specific to the brands' presence in British Columbia dont you think it would be better off in "The Shore" forum? JBV specifically asked about the lefty and the brands reputation as a whole. You dont have to live in BC to have relevant information on that subject.

Replacing walleaters post with "blah blah blah" may have been a little too tongue-in-cheek, but it was also an effort to avoid quoting long posts and taking up space in the forum needlessly. (much like what you have done with this conversation, oh well)

I also have no idea why you are blabbing about the the use of "eh" in canada. Are you trying to derail this thread completely? Because im totally up for it. Lets do this!

PS- You are sounding more and more "slow" with every post. Keep it coming.

PPS- youll have a hard time convincing me and the hundreds of other members of this forum who live outside of canada to get off this forum. Especially since it is ALL of our presence that makes this site so cool and possible. Here is a silly article that I wrote a few years ago that NSMB was cool enough to put up. Are you offended by my presence in this forum? Im sorry. http://www.nsmb.com/3209-readers-rides-12/

thinkin bout bikes

Jan. 24, 2014, 9:57 p.m.

We could argue this to the end. And I will lol

This is a gear forum. If this thread was began purely as a question specific to the brands' presence in British Columbia dont you think it would be better off in "The Shore" forum? JBV specifically asked about the lefty and the brands reputation as a whole. You dont have to live in BC to have relevant information on that subject.

Wrong once again. JBV does not live near the North Shore so that wouldn't be the right place to post.

I guess I'll spell it out for you. He was specifically asking about why he doesn't see Cannondale bikes up in his area. Everybody else responded with local information, anecdotes, etc to try to give an explanation as to why we don't see any. The "eh" at the end of the thread title particularly refers to Canada.

Jan. 24, 2014, 10:11 p.m.

Lol dude, if you get your panties in a knot because an open discussion on a public forum doesnt exactly adhere to what you think the main subject of the thread is, you must have a hard time visiting this site. The use of more than one question mark, usually means there is more than one question being asked. Yes, the title of this thread is specific to Canada or BC. But he also asks about the brand and the lefty. I felt like yapping about cannondale because im bored and willing to waste time. So what, eh? Yes, he is asking about the lack of cannondales north of the border IN THE THREAD SUBJECT LINE. You are right. But he also asked about the reputation of the brand and the fork. I have first hand experience with the latter.

The shop I work at has as good of a relationship with Cannondale as you can possibly have. Without that good reputation, I dont think I would think highly of cannondale at all. I would probably hate on them pretty hard actually lol Many new shops in my area start out as cannondale dealers but drop them rather quickly. I suspect its because of the lower dealer level and lack of support. I think it would be safe to assume from the reports coming from the rest of this thread, that the support from Cannondale in Canada is too weak to make it what I would consider a brand worth considering.

Bogey, you might learn a thing or two if you remain open to the opinions of those outside of your community. As brands expand and change, you might find yourself interested in something that has little to no reputation in your area, but that doesnt mean its bad. Sometimes the opinion of an outsider can be helpful. I hope I am helpful in this thread. I know for a fact that you have not been any help whatsoever. Cheers.

thinkin bout bikes

Jan. 24, 2014, 10:49 p.m.

Blah blah blah :P

I'd probably buy a new Cannondale now they have shipped production overseas but I've seen enough broken USA made frames (including my own) and crappy Headshox to last me a lifetime.

treezz
wow you are a ass

Jan. 25, 2014, 3:03 p.m.

I wish more bikes i like came with a DYAD type shock.

Jan. 25, 2014, 4:45 p.m.

What kind of Lefty problems do you see Chunk? I have had one for 10 years, saw heavy use the first five, no problems at all with no servicing whatsoever. Do they need routine servicing?