Nemesis?

June 21, 2006, 8:35 p.m.

Has anyone heard of Nemesis cycles? They apparently make the Evil Sovereign for Evil, and their other bikes are beautiful. I saw one the other day, the Street Fighter I believe, and it was just a work of art. Their website is apparently being updated, but does anyone else know anything about them?

June 22, 2006, 6:21 a.m.

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/article2229.html

I think you may have a easier time getting ahold of a Sovereign - which is the best do-it-all hardtail ever produced, but you are closer to the Nemesis Project headquaters so who knows…

"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid."

~Epictetus

June 22, 2006, 4:41 p.m.

I believe the addy is www.nemesisprojectcycles.com
Sick frames anyways, mostly for street/park tho

June 24, 2006, 1:39 p.m.

I can't tell you if they build the Sovreign, but they are a cool couple of guys. Shoot Brad an e-mail at [email protected] He is usually really fast in responding to e-mails and the like.

Like kingfisher1 said, their bikes are primarily built for street and park, but excellent quality none the less.

nemesisproject

36:18 is for people who want the smoothest, longest lasting drivetrain.
32:16 is for weight weenies and people who need as much obstacle clearance as possible.
34:17 is for people who can't make up their minds.

June 25, 2006, 6:51 a.m.

I have no info of Nemesis themselves but I'm pretty sure the Evils, at leas the older ones, were welded by Devinci.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

June 25, 2006, 8:52 p.m.

the streetfighter looks well cool thats some good welding as well

June 25, 2006, 11:27 p.m.

I have no info of Nemesis themselves but I'm pretty sure the Evils, at leas the older ones, were welded by Devinci.

Devinci welded the Imperials for Evil, as they were aluminum. The sovereign is steel though, so that's why they went to a different fabricator.

June 30, 2006, 6:30 p.m.

Has anyone heard of Nemesis cycles? They apparently make the Evil Sovereign for Evil, and their other bikes are beautiful. I saw one the other day, the Street Fighter I believe, and it was just a work of art. Their website is apparently being updated, but does anyone else know anything about them?

Thanks for the intrest in our bikes !

To clear up a bit of confusion , I worked as the product manager on the sovereign frame for Evil for about a year and a half and also build the first 4 prototypes other than that all other production was handeled by Keneisis in portland .

I also hand build 3 differnt production models for Nemesis Project
the StreetFighter = 24" specific street and park bike

Secret Agent = 24" or 26" models availible DJ/ MTX/ Park / Street bike
Here's a few pic's of a secret agent frame that jsut went out last week

and the

DeathMobile …. a simple as possible bmx inspired frame that features a spanish B/B , internal headset , butted TrueTemper tube set and come in jsut under 5.80lbs

Please check out our website www.nemesisproject.com
or feel free to e mail me at
[email protected]

Thanks for the intrest in our stuff
Brad

June 30, 2006, 6:58 p.m.

that secret agent looks pretty damn hot

as alwyas, its great to see industry folk posting on the boards!!! Thanks dude!!

thinkin bout bikes

June 30, 2006, 7:45 p.m.

that secret agent looks pretty damn hot

as alwyas, its great to see industry folk posting on the boards!!! Thanks dude!!

Thanks Chunk !

Here are a few new photos that I jsut shot earlier today of the newest revision of the DeathMobile frame .
This bike takes a 14mm x 110mm bmx cassette in the rear , spanish B/B and a internal headset .

June 30, 2006, 8:18 p.m.

Beautiful bikes! I am really liking the Secret Agent.

22 Pride

July 1, 2006, 1:51 a.m.

the paint job on the Deathmobile is sick!

loving the secret agent aswel!

Yeah, deep penetration is pretty key. Unfortunately it can be hard to achieve, lubrication can definitely help in some cases.