MRP Ramp Control - Any user out there?

June 15, 2017, 7:36 p.m.

I've been eyeing up an MRP ramp control cartridge for my Fox 36. The inclusion of the independent negative air spring and adjustable air positive spring air volume makes me very interested to give it a try. I figure it's a pretty niche product and a brand new one at that, so I wouldn't be surprised to not hear of anyone having experience already

Has anyone given the Pike or Fox 34 ramp control cartridges a go? Has the "on-the-fly" adjustment changed your riding dynamic or overall performance?

June 15, 2017, 8:55 p.m.

A friend has one for his 36. Likes it. A lot. Sorry that's all I have.

June 15, 2017, 8:57 p.m.

I have one installed in my Fox 36.   It's nice to be able to tweak the negative/positive air independently.    The ramp control comes in handy when riding varied terrain and it's effective...  I've also owned multiple MRP forks and like the ride quality and adjustability.

June 16, 2017, 9:57 a.m.

The MRP stage I had mounted up on my Nomad had ramp control and I thought it was great.  It definitely made a difference and the ability to adjust it click by click While riding was much slicker than needing to take top caps off to mess with spacers.

June 16, 2017, 10:21 a.m.

Posted by: GladePlayboy

I have one installed in my Fox 36.   It's nice to be able to tweak the negative/positive air independently.    The ramp control comes in handy when riding varied terrain and it's effective...  I've also owned multiple MRP forks and like the ride quality and adjustability.

Interesting, thanks for the reply... are you running the 10psi greater air pressure in the negative spring? How has it impacted your HSC/LSC settings (assuming you have this over the fit4)

June 16, 2017, 7:34 p.m.

Running the Fit4 cartridge....