Live near suspensionwerx?

Dec. 17, 2016, 10:42 a.m.

Wondering if someone can help me out.

I live in Squamish and am coming down to the city today and want to leave my fork to be serviced but suspensionwerx is closed today.

Anyone live close by that I can leave it with, who can drop it off for me on Monday?

I'll have a 6 pack of beer for you.

Dec. 17, 2016, 1:06 p.m.

Check your pm.

Dec. 19, 2016, 9:16 a.m.

did you get it sorted?

Dec. 19, 2016, 10:07 a.m.

Yes, thanks to Switch900

Cheers guys

Dec. 19, 2016, 2:21 p.m.

Sweet

Dec. 19, 2016, 5:34 p.m.

The eagle has landed.

Dec. 19, 2016, 5:52 p.m.

Tantalus will hold suspension to drop off to Fluid Function for customers. Do Different or John Henry not do the same for Suspensionwerx ?

Dec. 19, 2016, 6 p.m.

Tantalus will hold suspension to drop off to Fluid Function for customers. Do Different or John Henry not do the same for Suspensionwerx ?

Don't ruin it. :lol::lol: I'm on to a good thing. I live across the street from Sw and I will hold your fork for drop off for the low price of one six pack of beer. Thanks Kram for the electric unicorn. It's delicious. :grinno::grinno::grinno:

Dec. 19, 2016, 7:12 p.m.

Don't ruin it. :lol::lol: I'm on to a good thing. I live across the street from Sw and I will hold your fork for drop off for the low price of one six pack of beer. Thanks Kram for the electric unicorn. It's delicious. :grinno::grinno::grinno:

Whoops! Sorry about that. I'd hate to take business away from an LBD (Local Beer Drinker) :beer::beer:

Dec. 22, 2016, 10:01 a.m.

Thanks Kram for the electric unicorn. It's delicious. :grinno::grinno::grinno:

No worries. Thank you for dropping it off for me. Free tour of Squamish rock slabs anytime still applies (once the snow melts) :)

Dec. 22, 2016, 10:24 a.m.

Doesn't Suspensionwerx more or less directly compete with John Henry and Different bikes in terms of offering suspension maintenance/repair services?

Dec. 22, 2016, 11:07 a.m.

Doesn't Suspensionwerx more or less directly compete with John Henry and Different bikes in terms of offering suspension maintenance/repair services?

I'm fairly sure that anything but the most common suspension service gets sent by Different to SW, not sure about John Henry.

"I know that heroes ride bicycles" - Joe Biden

Dec. 22, 2016, 11:27 a.m.

I'm fairly sure that anything but the most common suspension service gets sent by Different to SW, not sure about John Henry.

Do bike shops commonly outsource suspension related services? Didn't realize it worked like that. Would (an LBS) charge a mark-up and shipping related costs for this?

Dec. 22, 2016, 11:44 a.m.

Yeah most do. Anything aside from air can / lower leg service anyways.

The in house suspension service market seems to be growing though.

Dec. 22, 2016, 5 p.m.

Do bike shops commonly outsource suspension related services? Didn't realize it worked like that. Would (an LBS) charge a mark-up and shipping related costs for this?

Not to steal business from a LBD (good racket there Andrew) but we have a plethora of LBS partner shops:

http://suspensionwerx.com/shop-partners/

Our partner shops charge for removal/install when applicable and for shipping outside the Shore but the price of service is generally very similar (we do not dictate prices - but we do supply a SRP) and all our custom tuning options are available.

We do a lot of work with shops across Canada - both service and warranty - and their support is an important part of our business.

We're a warranty centre for a number of brands - Cane Creek, Ohlins, DT Swiss, X-Fusion, DVO, PUSH, Lefty - and for those brands we're required to provide warranty service to any IBD.

For service we deal directly with customers or through our partner shops.

Different Bikes is a great partner.

www.suspensionwerx.com

Now booking appointments for all services:

E-Mail: info@suspensionwerx

_

Summer Shop Hours:
MONDAY - FRIDAY, 11am-7pm & SATURDAY 8am-4pm

Fall / Winter Shop Hours:
TUESDAY - FRIDAY, 11am-7pm