Lights...

Nov. 3, 2010, 11:42 a.m.

All the best lights are crap with out a good mounting system, especially the helmet….when do the helmet manufactures step in and engineer some integrated system with all mountain helmet lines??

WTF, Over?

Nov. 3, 2010, 11:46 a.m.

i prefer to ride the gnar at night,which is why i run the top shelf shit.

pffffft your Lupine Betty runs on 7 Seoul P4's, them's weak old crappy LED's, your light isn't the cutting edge. It gets BLOWN away by units built by DIY guys in their garage. It might be big bucks but it ain't top shelf no more.

Nov. 3, 2010, 11:56 a.m.

pffffft your Lupine Betty runs on 7 Seoul P4's, them's weak old crappy LED's, your light isn't the cutting edge. It gets BLOWN away by units built by DIY guys in their garage. It might be big bucks but it ain't top shelf no more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w02QpqbCksU

"Nobody really gives a shit that you don't like the thing that you have no firsthand experience with." Dave

Nov. 3, 2010, 12:09 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w02QpqbCksU

You should have seen the first draft of that post. It was in full "puntorspeak".

Nov. 3, 2010, 12:20 p.m.

Im going to order the 20 dollar 800 lumen flashlight and strap 4 of em on my moto bars.

Nov. 3, 2010, 12:28 p.m.

Im going to order the 20 dollar 800 lumen flashlight and strap 4 of em on my moto bars.

Order 2x with a wide beam pattern and 2x with a tighter pattern the reaches further and you'll have the perfect set-up. For $80 you'll have more light than we could have had 3 years ago with 3x HID's.

Nov. 3, 2010, 1:06 p.m.

well ill have my HID's on my helmet mount.

those flashlights will be wicked for all sorts stuff. night trail building, sledding ext

Nov. 4, 2010, 3:02 p.m.

I got a deal on my LUpine light,wouldn't spend the big dough,but if you wanna trust that shit made in china and ride BBY mountain ,go nuts Bra,i prefer to ride the gnar at night,which is why i run the top shelf shit.but hey we are all tough guys when we are behind a keyboard right,i don't recall clanging my big balls around but hey,it is my opinon after all,when your lights die half a run down just use the force,and remember this post.

You have made your point (poorly I might add) at least 3 x in this thread please don't do it again. Trolling is frowned upon on this BB.

Couch

I am a vegetarian not because I love animals but because I HATE plants.

It could be worse…you could be on fire.

Nov. 4, 2010, 4:07 p.m.

I just got my 1400 Magic Shines from Geoman and went out last night tons of light great ride.

:canada: Get out there while you still can!!

Nov. 4, 2010, 4:33 p.m.

What'd you ride?

Nov. 5, 2010, 9:50 a.m.

Rode up the dump trails and down Wonderland.

Hey side note Geoman is no longer allowed to ship the lights due to the terrorist alert in the states they can not ship lithium ion batteries a buddy just tried to order them. Not sure for how long the ban will be on for

:canada: Get out there while you still can!!

Nov. 5, 2010, 10:55 a.m.

Rode up the dump trails and down Wonderland.

Hey side note Geoman is no longer allowed to ship the lights due to the terrorist alert in the states they can not ship lithium ion batteries a buddy just tried to order them. Not sure for how long the ban will be on for

Is that just for international or domestic as well? If just international I would just ship them to Sumas…(package express etc) and pick up.

I notice he has 'sold out' with everything that has a battery so i am guessing that means all shipping (?).

Nov. 5, 2010, 11:06 a.m.

Is that just for international or domestic as well? If just international I would just ship them to Sumas…(package express etc) and pick up.

I notice he has 'sold out' with everything that has a battery so i am guessing that means all shipping (?).

Website says just international. Shipping to Sumas should be fine.

vegetarian: an ancient word for "likes to stay home with the ladies…"

Nov. 6, 2010, 6:46 p.m.

Tell China [HTML_REMOVED] their coal where to go and speak with your dollar…

Coal?! You're suggesting people buy American on the basis that it's more ecologically sound? Uhm... you might want to reconsider that argument.

Nov. 6, 2010, 6:51 p.m.

I just ordered a MS 900 off of ebay (because geoman stopped shipping to Canada). I've been thinking about trying night riding again for a few years but the cost of the lights has always been prohibitive - at $100 or so it's totally worth having a go. In fact I'm stoked on the idea.

The cheap 800 lumen torch on the bars as a back-up is a great idea.
/goes back to ebay.