Interesting Cove

Feb. 27, 2008, 5:02 p.m.

+rep for tobius for all the entertainment he/she/it(?) provides.

Feb. 27, 2008, 5:07 p.m.

or this new one, patent infringements and all…..

Shed head!

Feb. 27, 2008, 5:15 p.m.

Riding an 08 shore, 07 six, and an 07 faze to keep my bike fancies satisfied……would love to try cove and other bikes but am partial to norco. Namecalling gets you nowhere.

I have 3 main bike. The only Norco I have right now is a 06 CRD3, with a 1996 Syncros flat bar and stem. It is a fun bike. Mad wheely and stoppy styles.

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

fines are useless. there needs to be more punches to the throat.

Feb. 27, 2008, 5:36 p.m.

I'm guessing Tobius is more involved with Cove than he's making himself out to be.

Although I thought cyclist.ca was discowitch too so my credibility isn't really at an all time high. It's always fun to start internet rumours and see how far they go though…….good times.

If you change "guess" to "bet" then I'll see you on it Dave. Beer? Case of Beer?

If Tobius was involved with Cove in any kind of a business relationship (supplier, employee) I am guessing someone on the Cove end would have reigned him in a long time ago… say… page 1?

They say there is no such thing as bad publicity but sometimes you've got to wonder.

Mean People SUCK! Nice People SHOVEL!

Trails For All; Trails For Weather

Feb. 27, 2008, 6:49 p.m.

Yeah but the Shocker is too specific…….I've had pure DH bikes before and they sit around more often than not…..the STD looks like a nice bike though………would like to try that one.

I love my Std, the guys at Cove were good to me. Give one a try when available.

Feb. 28, 2008, 7:09 a.m.

Yeah but the Shocker is too specific…….I've had pure DH bikes before and they sit around more often than not…..the STD looks like a nice bike though………would like to try that one.

I would love to consider a Cove bike, but since they don't bother providing any information for anyone who can't go to the store (:deadhorse:) it isn't possible.

My Norco is like a good lady. Not to expensive to keep around and a hell of a good ride.

Feb. 28, 2008, 4:05 p.m.

For all the abuse and potential damage that a frame can go through, price point is THE determining factor for purchasing a ride, all designs issues aside…..most companies have their shit together when it comes to suspension design (not all………..most) and when you can have a two for one, usually that makes the decision for me.

Shed head!

Feb. 28, 2008, 10:12 p.m.

No, Brian Kelly is not with us. He's MIA. Really. And burger king won't accept our offer either. No whoppers for lunch.

Feb. 29, 2008, 8:34 a.m.

They say there is no such thing as bad publicity but sometimes you've got to wonder.

So does that make this thread the new Cove web page? :)

Feb. 29, 2008, 5:20 p.m.

edited

Feb. 29, 2008, 5:29 p.m.

Its a good pic of you ah?

I thought cove made you stop posting. We are happy to have you back, with out you we would all be lost.

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

fines are useless. there needs to be more punches to the throat.

Feb. 29, 2008, 6:09 p.m.

i've got $10 that says the majority of all the whiners ride norco's ;)

Feb. 29, 2008, 9:36 p.m.

i've got $10 that says the majority of all the whiners ride norco's ;)

Oh man, i'm trying to be nice.
Look just let this thread die - there are too many misunderstood points, misinterpreted ideas. Tobius is the last guy on my buddy list, but let a flogged horse be turned into pet food FGS.

March 1, 2008, 12:31 a.m.

we get it…………jealousy is the best form of flattery

Shed head!

March 1, 2008, 5:23 p.m.

I haven't really been following this thread but what I've seen hasn't exactly been a stellar contribution to this community.

Cove is good people and they make wicked bikes. What more needs to be said? Maybe there site's behind schedule but it's possible to make really nice bikes without even having Web site.