Interesting Cove

Feb. 19, 2008, 9:18 p.m.

Your wealth of ignorance astounds me. Well they don't call you stupid for nothing. I don't need to argue a point I never brought up. I simply let it be known where and how the statements were incorrect.
Ignorance IS bliss. I can tell by all the happy people here.

Feb. 19, 2008, 9:47 p.m.

Your wealth of ignorance astounds me. Well they don't call you stupid for nothing. I don't need to argue a point I never brought up. I simply let it be known where and how the statements were incorrect.

The thing about the internet is that believing that you're right isn't enough, you have to explain your position in a solid manner with good responses if you want to sway opinions. If you don't you just become part the chorus of flame-throwing whiners who bitch about how everyone but themselves is just ignorant.

Argument vs. Contradiction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teMlv3ripSM

iforonewelcome.com

Feb. 19, 2008, 10:27 p.m.

I love it!!!
Bring it on!
Keep up the good work. I say the funny thing about the internet is when you randomly go on a forum and correct the misinformed you are subject the wrath of the followers and minions who think they know better.
I did have facts and solid explanation. Not my fault you can't see past your own emotions. I don't want to sway anyone from their respective tracks. You go on your merry little march with your heads filled the way they are. It leaves more room for me!! HUAHUA hahahahhahah!!!

Feb. 19, 2008, 11:13 p.m.

Tobius, you made a point, it was countered, and after a couple of seemingly well informed volleys (in spite of your initial shot of calling someone ignorant right off the bat) you went off about how people were bashing you and "If you can throw it out there you should harden the #$[HTML_REMOVED]#37;^ up a bit and let someone respond to your comments."

Nobody mentioned any hatred for local companies before you did. There was no name calling until you started calling people ignorant, and there was a good discourse until you started whining that people weren't listening to what you had to say when in reality people were just asking you to back it up.

Let's get back to the real issue, and that's how this new frame must be a hoax because Cove went out of business sometime in 2006, according to their website.

iforonewelcome.com

Feb. 20, 2008, 12:21 a.m.

I love it!!!
Bring it on!
Keep up the good work. I say the funny thing about the internet is when you randomly go on a forum and correct the misinformed you are subject the wrath of the followers and minions who think they know better.
I did have facts and solid explanation. Not my fault you can't see past your own emotions. I don't want to sway anyone from their respective tracks. You go on your merry little march with your heads filled the way they are. It leaves more room for me!! HUAHUA hahahahhahah!!!

thank god we have you to set us straight on all that is COVE.

i dunnno what we'd do without you.

Feb. 20, 2008, 1:32 a.m.

You guys just can't take it when you bash a company and someone who is informed tells you you got it all wrong. Said it before and I'll say it again. I have no affiliation with Cove. You guys also just seem to like to take shots at companies as though you are doing a much better job in your life. If you can throw it out there you should harden the #$%^ up a bit and let someone respond to your comments.
That being said, Couch Surfer started the whole thing by saying it would be sooooooo unlike Cove to infringe on someone else's design. I just commented on the lack of accuracy to that statement. I'm sorry you all feel so much hatred towards a local company.

Can't take it? I was simply curious about your connection. You do have a tendency to show up in threads where Cove is a/the main topic and not much else. In addition to that, you seem to know a lot about the inner workings of Cove. It is plain to see that you do have an affiliation of some sort with Cove. You can hardly blame me for being curious. Please note that I had neither bashed you nor taken shots at Cove, therefore you needn't put me under the umbrella which you did. To give you some honest advice: the tone of voice which you have reverted to here (and in other threads) does not help you convince others of the validity of your assertions; it makes you seem defensive, almost cornered, and rude. I'm sure you are a friendly person in person, so just try to relax and not get riled up.

22 Pride

Feb. 20, 2008, 5:22 a.m.

What a big baby. Harden the fuck up!

The first post you ever made was about Cove, you tow the cove party line hard for someone who "dose not work for them".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12CfLi6j9Bk

is going big on a bike the only way to get you stoked on the sport? what happened to riding with your bros, travelling, and riding unique places, to get people stoked on riding?

fines are useless. there needs to be more punches to the throat.

Feb. 20, 2008, 7:10 a.m.

Must be tough to walk through life being surrounded by ignorant people. Clearly when an entire room of people are politely telling you a valid point they must be ignorant. The ignorant person obviously isn't the one ignoring everyone.

Feb. 20, 2008, 7:36 a.m.

Just thought you might need this to fully get it.
Ignorance; is the condition of being uninformed or uneducated, lacking knowledge or information.

Feb. 20, 2008, 8:43 a.m.

Ignorance; is the condition of being uninformed or uneducated, lacking knowledge or information.

So educate us on where you are getting your info. If you work at YESS (or are affiliated with them) and know for a fact that they built that prototype with no direction or assistance from Cove then fine, I'll retract my statements about Cove copying a design.

The fact is that a blatant copy of a bike with very distinctive design characteristics was created with COVE PROTOTYPE stickers on it. You are asking us to take it on your word that Cove had very little to do with it. Can you see why we are somewhat skeptical??

Dave

Feb. 20, 2008, 10:01 a.m.

What is the term for 'lacking social skills'?

. The comments I did make were in reference to the uneducauted, knuckle dragging mouth breathers on this thread who give inaccurate info.

The world would be full of arse holes like you if it weren't for dicks like me. Get bent you pillow biting retard!!!!

I love it!!!
Not my fault you can't see past your own emotions. I don't want to sway anyone from their respective tracks. You go on your merry little march with your heads filled the way they are. It leaves more room for me!! HUAHUA hahahahhahah!!!

Who do you work for Giggler? What's your life story? What makes you so knowledgeable that you can make judgments and throw your uneducated and unfounded opinions around concerning something you know nothing about?

Feb. 20, 2008, 10:02 a.m.

COVE should really hire Tobius.

this guy is a maketing genius! i mean dont you all wanna run out and buy a COVE ? i love it when he educates us ignorants … that really makes we want a COVE.

Feb. 20, 2008, 10:10 a.m.

Whoa guys. Ever realised that the internet pretty much revolves around taking somebody else at their word? Tobius, for whatever reason, doesn't want to reveal his connections to Cove. He's offered up another side of the story that we may or may not choose to believe, just as we may or may not choose to believe the derogatory stories that have been told in other stories in this thread. There's no point turning this into an infantile slagging match as many of you have done.

Feb. 20, 2008, 11:22 a.m.

Whoa guys. Ever realised that the internet pretty much revolves around taking somebody else at their word? Tobius, for whatever reason, doesn't want to reveal his connections to Cove. He's offered up another side of the story that we may or may not choose to believe, just as we may or may not choose to believe the derogatory stories that have been told in other stories in this thread. There's no point turning this into an infantile slagging match as many of you have done.

thing wasn't so much what he said, but how he said it.

tobius comes off as a total douche on here, and all he posts in are COVE threads.

maybe if he posted in other threads or didn't come off like an asshole we'd be nicer …

but either way if you cant stand this shit, i suggest you disconnect from the internet. this board is fucking tame.

Feb. 20, 2008, 12:49 p.m.

So educate us on where you are getting your info. If you work at YESS (or are affiliated with them) and know for a fact that they built that prototype with no direction or assistance from Cove then fine, I'll retract my statements about Cove copying a design.

The fact is that a blatant copy of a bike with very distinctive design characteristics was created with COVE PROTOTYPE stickers on it. You are asking us to take it on your word that Cove had very little to do with it. Can you see why we are somewhat skeptical??

Dave

I acually heard that too, that Yess built up that bike, from my inside source. The Shocker however, was drawn out on a napkin like 8yrs ago.

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.