Industry 9

July 20, 2008, 10:48 p.m.

I've been riding the dh wheelset since May. The DT 6.1's are pretty soft. So far I can count 8 dents in the rear rim, one of which is so bad I'm planning on rebuilding the wheel soon. BUT even though the rear wheel is dented like mad it is still completely true, both laterally and vertically so I'm actually pretty stoked. The weight is awesome with a set coming in around 2150g. Also the drag people mention lessens after a few rides…now its hardly noticeable. All in all I'm pretty happy and looking forward to seeing how everything holds up laced to another rim. Btw the guys at I9 are super helpful if you have any questions.

July 20, 2008, 11:12 p.m.

6.1's are designed to dent instead of cracking so that DH racers will not have their bikes go completely out of comission fast. seems like a way of disguising a shitty rim.

July 24, 2008, 3:49 p.m.

i want to go with I9 set up to mavic 823 ust for the big bike.

anyone know if this combo is possible?

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

July 24, 2008, 6:24 p.m.

Yes…
http://www.sicklines.com/tech/transition_blindside/transition_blindside_3/

"Just ass kicking that kicks ass that, while said ass is getting kicked, is kicking yet more ass that

July 24, 2008, 9:56 p.m.

I9 will pretty much lace any 32 hole rim to their hubs and spokes if i remember correctly.

Ive been on the enduro I9 wheelset for about a year now and they are pretty damn slick. The engagment doesnt make you faster, but it does greatly lessen the chance of slipping when you are ratcheting up a climb. Instantaneous action is smooth action on the trail. My DT 5.1EX's have a dent or two and hop that is making me think i should rebuild them, but its an all mountain wheelset and Im pretty sure ive hacked it up a couple of times on a trail a little too extreme for the wheelsets intended use. looks killer too. Got mine in gold long before the fad came along! i swears!

The sound on the trail isnt too obnoxious in my opinion. Most riders i ride with tell me they can hear them but no more than alot of hubs with less engagment. Chris King ring drive lube is the stuff to use in these hubs.

thinkin bout bikes

July 24, 2008, 10:25 p.m.

probably the best wheel set money can buy….

:canada:

July 25, 2008, 8:49 a.m.

I'm looking forward to lacing up the Enduro Hubs to some Bonty Dusters.
Similar to this wheelset[HTML_REMOVED]
1610 grams, 28mm wide rims, UST compatible, and 20mm front hub. Maybe not shore proof but it's all I need.

Please note these are not my pics……

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.