I need a new freeride frame instead of the old..ideas ?

Nov. 22, 2006, 3:10 a.m.

Transition Gran-Mal that is a big hit bike that does a little bit of everything.
I like your choice with the Canfield F-1, That bike is unbelievable you'll be riding on a cloud of titty's with that purchase.

Nov. 22, 2006, 7:33 a.m.

My name isn't 'tiger', sweetheart.

Cute.

Nov. 22, 2006, 11:19 a.m.

Seismic, check for a PM from me.

Nov. 22, 2006, 3:45 p.m.

Cute.

That's what all the girls say.

Nov. 22, 2006, 4:08 p.m.

Cant you guys have your little bitch fight somewhere else? Kiss and make up or quit clogging the thread.. this isnt NBR.

Anyways..

Im thinking a set up like this if nomey is no issue:

2007 A-Line or A-line park if you really want to get noticed.

Parts to Keep:

S-type wheels, has Syncros rear hub and Ringle Demon front hub, DT champion spokes
Avid Code brakeset
Sram X9 drivetrain
Syncros bar, stem and seatpost
E:13 Chain guide

Parts to buy:

Avalanche MTN 8 Fork
Avalanche DHS or MTN rear shock
Raceface Diabolous cranks, X-type bb
Azonic X-tension pedals

Whatever else it needs (grips etc..)

Parts to sell:
888 RC2X or what ever they are calling it
Roco TST-R
Welgo Pedals
Hussefelt cranks

Id love to see something like this.

Nov. 22, 2006, 10:48 p.m.

cafield brothers man.

http://www.canfieldbrothers.com/

Nov. 22, 2006, 10:56 p.m.

Cant you guys have your little bitch fight somewhere else? Kiss and make up or quit clogging the thread.. this isnt NBR.

Anyways..

Im thinking a set up like this if nomey is no issue:

2007 A-Line or A-line park if you really want to get noticed.

Parts to Keep:

S-type wheels, has Syncros rear hub and Ringle Demon front hub, DT champion spokes
Avid Code brakeset
Sram X9 drivetrain
Syncros bar, stem and seatpost
E:13 Chain guide

Parts to buy:

Avalanche MTN 8 Fork
Avalanche DHS or MTN rear shock
Raceface Diabolous cranks, X-type bb
Azonic X-tension pedals

Whatever else it needs (grips etc..)

Parts to sell:
888 RC2X or what ever they are calling it
Roco TST-R
Welgo Pedals
Hussefelt cranks

Id love to see something like this.

That's quite funny coming from you.

And stop posting like Kohut, please. It's f*cking annoying. I'm sure Wayne and I agree on that.

Nov. 23, 2006, 11:29 a.m.

Clifcat lynx Bill is selling off his remaing frames nine inch revox shocks handmade gorgeous frames and ride really well and pretty reasonably priced aswell i think he is selling his last two on ebay at the moment. But seriously theres loads and its really up to personal preference.

Nov. 23, 2006, 2:50 p.m.

That's quite funny coming from you.

And stop posting like Kohut, please. It's f*cking annoying. I'm sure Wayne and I agree on that.

Yeah sorry about that, wasnt thinking when I posted that.. I dont usually act like a dick on here… do I?

Nov. 23, 2006, 5:59 p.m.

Have a look at this bike http://www.versuscycles.com/trigger_detail.html if you want a little bigger, check out the Wepon-X as well.

Check out the Chumba F5 as well, its more of a DH bike though but you may like it.
http://www.chumbaracing.com/f5.shtml

As far as non-boutique bikes, Devinci Ollie's a solid choice.
http://www.nsmb.com/gear/gearshots19_03_06.php
Available in frame only as well.

WTB-3000psi, 80cuft Scuba Tank. Preferably with at least 2 years left remaining till next Hydro Test.

Nov. 24, 2006, 4:48 a.m.

Scream is an awesome ride, i've had 2 of those bad boys (2003 with Fox Vanilla RC and 2006 with Fox DHX 5)

no problems with either shock, leverage ratio is really progressive so the shock don't take a high pressure at the end of the stroke

Scream gives so much confidence for trying out nasty drops and tricky stunts, suspension action is excellent

and hell the only frame that Bender didn't snap during his bike wrecking huck-fest of a "career"

Mythic / Da Kine / Esher Shore / Freeborn

http://hampsteadbandit.blogspot.com/

Nov. 25, 2006, 7:46 p.m.

Lars, du skulle ha' k[HTML_REMOVED]#248;bt min Racelink da du havde chancen ;) Tror du ikke du skulle pr[HTML_REMOVED]#248;ve en lidt l[HTML_REMOVED]#230;ttere cykel denne gang? Er selv g[HTML_REMOVED]#229;et helt ned til at k[HTML_REMOVED]#248;re med 5" for og bag (Cannondale Prophet). Var oppe p[HTML_REMOVED]#229; shoren for at bygge trails, s[HTML_REMOVED]#229; en fyr p[HTML_REMOVED]#229; en Knolly V-Tack, den er rigtig l[HTML_REMOVED]#230;kker is[HTML_REMOVED]#230;r n[HTML_REMOVED]#229;r den er parret med en RS Totem. H[HTML_REMOVED]#229;ber at du kan beslutte dig.

Christian.

:denmark:

Nov. 25, 2006, 7:59 p.m.

get a bigfoot
they are quality i hear….

JDM POWER!

Nov. 27, 2006, 6:03 a.m.

The bike is mainly going to be used for dropping and hucking around on the local trails, some DH once in a while, needs to be burly since I ride like a hack ;)

I would appreciate some good suggestions since I really dont know what to get….. and the price should not be considered a limitation.

thanks

seismic

I think either a Demo series or a Stinky/Stab Supreme frame would fit your needs. Some people may say Kona's break and the warranty is lacking but I always got a frame back from them… eventually. The Demo might even feel reasonably close to your Karpiel since its the same FSR design (I think, its late.. or early.. w/e) other than having a much lower standover.

But if you want that truly elusive combination of quality and burl in a bike, the previous recommendation of the R9 is bang on. Not only is it handmade by FTW, it is art. And the FTW aspect should be selling points alone. You can drool over the welds and attention to detail. You'll be able to huck yourself and do it faster than you'd think to. Click the link in my sig to see some of the details of my Splinter MX.

edit for ya: after perusing through the dream boutique thread, I'd have to offer up a PDC Eight 2 Five or Solaris DH as secondary suggestions.

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Nov. 27, 2006, 9:08 a.m.

I would have to recommend the RMX, proven.

…proven by whom? There is nothing reliable or proven about the RMX except their relationships to flex, workstands and frustration.

Just cuz the pros ride it don't make it good or reliable. You think Wade has to pay every time he blows a main pivot bearing?

There's nothing better than an Orangina after cheating death with Digger.