i need a bike :)

Jan. 9, 2007, 9:52 a.m.

If you have a trailer that can haul 8000lbs and ramps you can borrow the Bobcat.

There is a new jump park buing built at 200st and 74th AVE though. Looks like it will be great, also check out stokes pit. there is some fun pedaling in there.

ok then… i'll stick with the neighbor's excavator. but thanks. also for the bike.. again. :)
what is stokes pit like? if you are ever going there let me know.

loopie i like 243's.. but it was the dh one which was pretty big and heavy. loops/whistler/cypress are really the only place i'd want a squishy for and i'll hardly ever be doing that so i can just borrow one. :)

ride a horse! 1200 pounds of raw muscle, power, grace, and sweat between your legs…
but riding bikes is still fun!

Jan. 9, 2007, 9:58 a.m.

Stokes is flat and kind of chopped up but has some fun stuff. 16th and 197th so its close.

As for a guide……….My wife wont let me play with you

Jan. 9, 2007, 3:13 p.m.

Will she let her play with you?

Tammy, if you want a squish, I saw a little something that wasn't expensive, basic, but almost new, and might do the trick.

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=5256[HTML_REMOVED]cat=13

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 9, 2007, 4:49 p.m.

:lol:…I have never had a chick call me on my cell…like never since we've been married. And then The Bunny starts calling me up one summer to arrange rides. My Wife answered the ph one time…it wasn't too bad, but I had some 'splainin' to do! ;)

Jan. 9, 2007, 5:31 p.m.

:lol:…I have never had a chick call me on my cell…like never since we've been married. And then The Bunny starts calling me up one summer to arrange rides. My Wife answered the ph one time…it wasn't too bad, but I had some 'splainin' to do! ;)

You to, eh?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 9, 2007, 5:33 p.m.

I got 6 consecutive calls with the name Bunny popping up on my cell phone. wife ansers bunny hangs up call again 5 minutes later.