i need a bike :)

Jan. 5, 2007, 7:03 a.m.

And a nice frame that was, too.

Jan. 5, 2007, 9:16 a.m.

and davet i donut think so. last summer i gave zed my last bike and every part i had in my basement and never wanted to see another one. :P

Really? I thought it went something like you needed a whole bunch of parts to build up that .243 frame you had. I gave you all the stuff cluttering my garage, then you gave everything to Zed. The ass kicker of it all is I decided to build up a pumptrack bike and ended up buying pretty much everything I gave away. Damnit.

Jan. 5, 2007, 2:01 p.m.

oops sorry dave. i really feel awful now.
but i just didn't like the 243. hopefully i've given away enough bikes/parts to partially redeem myself for being so fickle. if you ever need any horsie stuff (unlikely i realize) you can loot my tack room anytime. same offer still goes to testy.

so for bikes… the 4by i might like. davek if you didn't pm zed you could pm me. thing is i really don't know much about bikes other than i like light and small. geometry/specs/what's a good price mean nothing to me. which is why i'd rather just have somoene that knows how i ride bikes to tell me what would be good.

thanks. :)

ride a horse! 1200 pounds of raw muscle, power, grace, and sweat between your legs…
but riding bikes is still fun!

Jan. 5, 2007, 2:05 p.m.

bunny, check your pm's :)

Ha Ha! Made you look.

Jan. 5, 2007, 2:08 p.m.

Wow I would second this bike, as long as it is not beat to crap that is a killer deal!!! I would snatch it up. A 16" frame would be pretty good stand over if you were shorter, but I am not sure if you are. Just most women like lower bikes.

It's Boyko, no? Pretty killer deal.

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

Jan. 5, 2007, 2:11 p.m.

oops sorry dave. i really feel awful now.

Oh don't feel bad at all!!! This gave me a chance to feed my gearwhoreitis addiction.

It would help to know your budget for finding you a bike. I might know of a small Heckler coming for sale soon.

Horses….well, they frighten me.

Jan. 5, 2007, 2:31 p.m.

I'm liking the looks of what could be Bunny's G-Spot. Did I say that out loud?

Studio B Fine Art and Photographic Prints

Jan. 5, 2007, 2:55 p.m.

you can loot my tack room anytime. same offer still goes to testy.

erm….

Jan. 5, 2007, 3:55 p.m.

so for bikes… the 4by i might like. davek if you didn't pm zed you could pm me. thing is i really don't know much about bikes other than i like light and small. geometry/specs/what's a good price mean nothing to me. which is why i'd rather just have somoene that knows how i ride bikes to tell me what would be good.

thanks. :)

PM was sent last night I think.

I rode the bike for about a year (but I have three other bikes, so spent minimal time on it) - for me it was super fun, rode it on the Shore, Whistler, SFU, Burke, Vedder, etc… and I think I took it for a trip to Rossland too (can't remember if it was the 4by or the Fluid though). I found it a good all-round bike. Hopefully Zed will be able to help you figure out if its a good bike for you.

cheers,
pd (davek's other half)

Jan. 6, 2007, 5:19 a.m.

Don't get a fork from Zedbra - his bend too easy.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Jan. 6, 2007, 8:19 a.m.

You need a bike, I have one

Check your PM

Jan. 6, 2007, 11:47 a.m.

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=4389[HTML_REMOVED]cat=all

Hi Bunny,

How about my small Chaparral. It's a brand new frame and the parts are from a parking lot demo bike. It's mint, It's perfect. What do you guy's think of the build spec? You think it's a good deal?

Let it flow, let yourself go
Slow and low, that is the tempo

Jan. 6, 2007, 12:07 p.m.

Don't get a fork from Zedbra - his bend too easy.

I dont get it

Jan. 6, 2007, 2:17 p.m.

This looks like a well taken care of and fun ride…

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/217171/

Des

During the Middle Ages, probably one of the biggest mistakes was not putting on your armor because you were 'just going down to the corner'.
- Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

Jan. 6, 2007, 5:15 p.m.

I dont get it

Time for a new wife then… :P

You lent your fork older Marz fork to Tammy. She drops out of the bottom of Corkscrew, ploughs through a huge bolder, and then wonders what's wrong with the steering.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells