Holy crap hardtails are fun to ride....

Aug. 24, 2007, 11:57 a.m.

bhaha, how much did you lower the price by?

Aug. 24, 2007, 12:04 p.m.

Connor you get dreamier by the second. Hardtail Army is building strength… watch out.

Next week we ride Fromme on the Hardtails… any other takers?

hells yeah.

ps it has a hollowpin chain too. man those wheels seem heavy though.

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

Aug. 24, 2007, 12:20 p.m.

Nice Connor!

It was nostalgic riding my HT last night for the first time in ages. I can see some HT rides with that Dan dirtbag coming up in the near future.

hells yeah.

So it is written… we shred the GNAR on HT next week…

Show those Fully's what we is made of.

Sven… I know you have one lurking around some where and I happen to have brake set that you can switch out if your brakes are still not up to par…

www.steedcycles.com

Aug. 24, 2007, 1:26 p.m.

I'm not too keen on HT's on the shore, but up here man they're a pleasure to ride. Fast and efficient.

36lbs? Damn…

Aug. 24, 2007, 1:35 p.m.

I'm not too keen on HT's on the shore, but up here man they're a pleasure to ride. Fast and efficient.

36lbs? Damn…

yeah yeah. . You wanna huck your Spark off anything more than 6in tall? The Chromag frames are made to take a beating. Guys race Psychosis on them. I'll get it around 30lbs…

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

Aug. 24, 2007, 1:49 p.m.

So it is written… we shred the GNAR on HT next week…

Show those Fully's what we is made of.

Sven… I know you have one lurking around some where and I happen to have brake set that you can switch out if your brakes are still not up to par…

I look forward to it. I'd rather ride my Nomad though!

Biking: As addictive as cocaine, twice as expensive!

:safrica: - :canada:

Aug. 24, 2007, 1:57 p.m.

I'd rather ride my Nomad though!

Comments like that will get you no where in our army buddy!

You're kind of dreamy though… so you can stay in the army… CBC, TNT… then the mountain decides… or a nice rip down Cypress…

www.steedcycles.com

Aug. 24, 2007, 2 p.m.

You're kind of dreamy though… so you can stay in the army… CBC, TNT… then the mountain decides… or a nice rip down Cypress…

can we shout "Hardtail Pride" as we're riding??

Aug. 24, 2007, 2:02 p.m.

I wonder how my P2 will hold up on trails now I've got a better fork… Depending on what you ride, I may be in for the rip.

Aug. 24, 2007, 2:13 p.m.

I wonder how my P2 will hold up on trails now I've got a better fork… no matter what you ride, I'll be in for the rip.

Fixed.

Aug. 24, 2007, 2:18 p.m.

Urrgggg … if we're riding hardtails we're doing it soul of the shore style. I propose an old skool ride on Fromme. You gotta earn you vert buddy.

And no yelling "hardtail pride", thats just embarrassing on a "soul of the shore" ride. Guys that rode with suspension forks back then were softies. Only "rigid pride" may be yelled … if you're on a rigid … and then you're WAY more man than me, because I draw the line at 7" forks.

Thanks for keeping me in the army … I'll filter my "full suspension is better than hardtail" comments in future.

Aug. 24, 2007, 2:22 p.m.

Nice bike man. exactly how much does that beauty weigh?

Aug. 24, 2007, 2:24 p.m.

can we shout "Hardtail Pride" as we're riding??

Ummmm… nope!

I wonder how my P2 will hold up on trails now I've got a better fork… Depending on what you ride, I may be in for the rip.

I expect that you be there… just no humping, kissing… or general fondling of anyone thank you!

Urrgggg … if we're riding hardtails we're doing it soul of the shore style. I propose an old skool ride on Fromme. You gotta earn you vert buddy.

SHIZAH…. sure… but the single speed thing might kill me!

But I'll do it for the ARMY!

Werd!

www.steedcycles.com

Aug. 24, 2007, 3:12 p.m.

yeah yeah. . You wanna huck your Spark off anything more than 6in tall? The Chromag frames are made to take a beating. Guys race Psychosis on them. I'll get it around 30lbs…

ahahaha… point taken. ;)

Aug. 24, 2007, 3:28 p.m.

That and I hear Wayne has a tendency to fall off his bike whenever it starts moving downhill.