Hey Cuprinol - New Superco Steel DH bike

Nov. 22, 2008, 12:14 a.m.

are there alloy left hand drive cranks?

Aren't there some Truvativs like that? I remember seeing a bike with (I believe) Truvativ cranks running left side drive.

On that note, why couldn't you just run the cranks in reverse? I guess you might have to swap pedal axles as well, but do-able. Then again, I think those cranks look perfect on there.

22 Pride

Nov. 23, 2008, 3:37 p.m.

Thats a realy nice bike, but a bit too complicated for my humble manufacturing skills.

Eccentric BB (like the race link no?), some sort of shaft actuated shock assembly and so on. I[HTML_REMOVED]#180;m looking for something simpler. Some sort of chain guide would be nice though so a shortcage mech could be used. Or perhaps a geared hub.

I[HTML_REMOVED]#180;m leaning more and more towards a Marin Quake style linkage. That would be cool made in steel.

Got word from my friend with the CNC-machine (it[HTML_REMOVED]#180;s old style machine capable of facing engine blocks, so it[HTML_REMOVED]#180;s big[HTML_REMOVED]#180;n juicy :P)

Nov. 24, 2008, 12:02 p.m.

what motos are not single pivot? anything I've seen is single pivot with a linkage driving the shock.

and I think that bike should have a rear triangle. it can probably be made lighter and stiffer than by using just the two tubes for a swingarm.

Disclaimer: the above text is in no way or form intended to harm you. if by any chance you are offended by it, please take a moment to Harden the F*** Up. thank you.

"Trust that little voice in your head that says, 'wouldn't it be interesting if…'; and then do it."
-Duane Michals

FOR SALE: NEW Small/med KBC Moto/ATV/MTB Helmets - $70!!!
WANTED: Argon cylinder! 55-125cf
also WANTED: SRAM Rear Derailleur. AND 2.35" 60a hard rubber MTB tire.

Nov. 24, 2008, 12:09 p.m.

Superco? really? Cool bike, but the company name sounds like they should be selling juicers and knives on late night Telelatino. If someone told you they just bought a new Superco bike wouldn't you think they bought it at Canadian Tire?

All that effort to make a unique bike and the use one of the most generic company names I have ever heard.