Hayes Prime Pro

Feb. 12, 2014, 4:31 p.m.

Ah….again strange! DHL is listed on CRC's site as a paid option. Guess your friend had some bad luck or it got routed through the wrong shipper. Might be worth taking it up with CRC?

sometimes CRC bumps you up to free 'expedited' shipping. I always specify Royal Mail/Canada Post on my order to avoid the shitty brokerage.

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

Feb. 12, 2014, 4:50 p.m.

Sure….but you shouldn't really get angry if/when they do decide to charge the duties/taxes on the next set you buy. All the information is there, you just have to look for it. I always factor in that I will be paying taxes on anything that comes in, as I know I would if I was to buy it locally. All the times I have ordered from CRC, I have had the same experience as you.

I just want to get Jury-Rig going. I've been hit with taxes and $10 service fee on some orders, nothing on others, and been bent over by Fed-Ex on other orders, well if I paid Fed-Ex I would've been.

But yes, always assume you are going to be paying taxes, just as you would've at the local LBS or local 5 [HTML_REMOVED] Dime. 'Twas the Summer of 69

And as Bryce said, state that you want to be shipped Royal Air, or if going Stateside USPS, or Canada Post if you're keeping it Canadian!

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Feb. 18, 2014, 1:51 p.m.

Hey Guys.
Our policy is very straight forward. If we have the exact same product in stock, we will match the price. If we indeed refused to price match an item for you that was within our policy, please let me know so that we can correct this. You can email me in private, if you wish. My email is [email protected].
We strive to be competitive with any online shop in the world in order to keep the money in Canada. This allows us to put the money back into the sport locally.

Dunbar Cycles
Open Monday to Friday 11-7, Saturday 10-6, and Sunday 10-5.
Phone : (604)-224-2116

www.dunbarcycles.com

[email protected]

Feb. 18, 2014, 2:10 p.m.

Hey Guys.
Our policy is very straight forward. If we have the exact same product in stock, we will match the price. If we indeed refused to price match an item for you that was within our policy, please let me know so that we can correct this. You can email me in private, if you wish. My email is [email protected].
We strive to be competitive with any online shop in the world in order to keep the money in Canada. This allows us to put the money back into the sport locally.

This is great to know.

A question regarding your online store - does what's listed on there reflect your actual stock or is there more/other stuff in store?

Also, does "Available from Warehouse. 1-2 day delay" mean out of stock?

Feb. 18, 2014, 4:25 p.m.

Good to know seeing as I'm in the market for new brakes ;)

Feb. 18, 2014, 5:27 p.m.

Also, does "Available from Warehouse. 1-2 day delay" mean out of stock?

Can't tell you for sure, but i'd expect it to mean "can order it and have it next day from LTP or Cycles lambert".