Full Suspension replacement for aging Chromag Rootdown?

Aug. 5, 2021, 9:28 p.m.

Posted by: DemonMike

Posted by: Poz

Posted by: Poz

Chromag is working on  a dually , so is WeAreOne. No idea on time frames LOL.

These have been in the rumour mill for a long time. 

Would love to see a steel chromag and a carbon WAO coming out of BC but even if they announce on April 1 we all know the regular joe isn’t going to get their hands on one until next year.

Not rumour mill facts!!! Was told to my face about the WAO bike by an employee. And following the images on Instagram . Chromag is moving right along with their dually. And yes they maybe a year or so away. Still nice to see Canadian made frames again!!

well facts that they are working on something, rumour-mill it is going to be at market any time soon. Big difference. 

There is a lot that can happen between protyping, getting to production, and actually selling. 

Not saying it isn't happening, I just wouldn't be waiting on either of them if I needed a bike sooner rather than later.

https://nsmb.com/articles/2022-weareone-arrival-here/

Nice resurrection! 

Chromag - glad to see a kids bike but no good for my 6’2” stature. I was surprised their first squish was a kids bike. The 3-4 g kids bike market a very very niche one to target 

WAO - glad to see they got it out this year. Doesn’t sound like they will be easy to get early on not to mention the $$ (though I consider this build to be worthy)  Not too keen on the aesthetics myself but it would be on my list if in the market (and frame option) due to its location of manufacture, the WAO cachet, and preliminary reviews.

Aug. 6, 2021, 9:24 a.m.

I was on a chairlift with one of the chromag guys and asked why a kids bike was out before the adult full suspension bike. If I understood him correctly, it sounded like they were waiting on parts for the adult bike. I guess they want to have complete bikes available when they officially announce it.