Flat pedals

March 30, 2016, 10:54 a.m.

Anyone tried the TMAC pedals?
I'm on Crampon Ultimates and they are good but I want a pedal with more feel.
I wear a size 10 so any pedal size is good for me. Hard to pony up $170 for pedals which might or might not work.

March 30, 2016, 3:13 p.m.

Im using blackspire sub420's the pins they use are very grippy(best grippy ive ever had) and they cost 120$ cad , Ive also been happy with NRG tasters choice at 100$ locally..

+ 1. A few rides in on my sub420s and couldn't be happier. Relatively affordable, relatively light, great grip and look the shiz, too.

April 2, 2016, 1:58 p.m.

after committing about a yr to riding flats, I tried my clips again recently. I was afraid I would want to go back but I don't. i'm fully a flats rider now I see no reason to go back. my earlier post on this thread about the Anvl pedals proved to be premature. I started to find my feet wanting to be wider and that pedal is actually on the small size. I started to measure flats and found the Chromag Scarab to be 10mm wider on the pins and a bit longer too. I switched to them and they are awesome. a very large platform for my size 48's with decent concave that can be increased by taking out the pin washers. all included. a very dope option for the price (not cheap but competitive with other high end pedals)