ergon grips.

Jan. 28, 2012, 12:05 p.m.

Or everyone could use good riding technique and hold their body weight with their core instead of their hands. This also keeps your hands weight-free for important things like more precise steering and line execution…

Jan. 28, 2012, 2:14 p.m.

hey, look what I just found!

lolz

Jan. 28, 2012, 3:23 p.m.

Or everyone could use good riding technique and hold their body weight with their core instead of their hands. This also keeps your hands weight-free for important things like more precise steering and line execution…

But no weight on the front wheel = washout no?

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

Jan. 28, 2012, 5:07 p.m.

you must be a very talented athlete to be able to apply force to your brake levers, turn and manipulate the bike over rough, all while keeping your hands "weight-free".

Jan. 29, 2012, 12:57 p.m.

But depending on the handlebar size, stem length, effective top tube length, saddle height, and terrain the rider is tackling holding your body weight with your core does not eliminate a possible problem with the nerves in your hand, and fingers.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer