dream bike a reality???!!!

Nov. 27, 2005, 11:17 a.m.

diablous headsets blow the goat. splined cranks are crapola, x type is where it is at nowadays, loike saint.

I dont know what you are talking about, square taper is obviously the original and the best.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

Nov. 27, 2005, 11:45 a.m.

One piece cranks are still the best. Noob.

If you want light, consider a Protaper bar, Thompson post, Easton Vice/Thompson X4 stem, CK headset, CK rear hub, Nevagals for wet.

Other than that, build sounds to be pretty sweet.

Sober

Nov. 27, 2005, 12:02 p.m.

:lol: you are like a 13 year old kid…..

I am never gonna see that bike in PG…being ridden by you anyway

Nov. 27, 2005, 12:29 p.m.

I'm 15 , and yes u will see that bike around PG .. and I'll be ridin it .. With style I might add

:canada::fu: God made dirt cuz dirt dont hurt!:canada: :fu:

Nov. 27, 2005, 1:32 p.m.

I'm 15 , and yes u will see that bike around PG .. and I'll be ridin it .. With style I might add

:lol::lol: the same style you threw down when you 4 kids severly messed up that 3 foot step up?

Nov. 27, 2005, 1:44 p.m.

im running diablous cranks,bb,headest, bar + stem and wouldnt trade .

Nov. 27, 2005, 2:18 p.m.

:lol::lol: the same style you threw down when you 4 kids severly messed up that 3 foot step up?

Its not my fault the guy in front of me decided to stop on the lip… and that u happened to get it on video :fu:

Nov. 27, 2005, 3:27 p.m.

Pfft, maybe this new bike will give him more SPEED.

Sober

Nov. 27, 2005, 3:40 p.m.

haha thanks skunkworx;) … For the record , who the hell can jump well with an 04 manik and those butt ugly drop offs…. luckily now the manik is pimped for street and dirjumpin( new fork, tires, wheels, etc…) so the playmate is gonna rock everythin else:thepimp:

Nov. 29, 2005, 11:57 a.m.

go for saint cranks there stiff, fairly light and stylish.

saints are 3lbs :)

dear DW,
since you got like a million bucks now, can i borrow $2850 for a Revolt frame?

thanks,
steve

Nov. 29, 2005, 12:20 p.m.

[QUOTE=The_Dirt_Merchant For the record , who the hell can jump well with an 04 manik and those butt ugly drop off

Anyone who knows how to jump can jump any bike. Don't think this new bike will help you in the skills department I'm afriad.

And I didn't realize an ugly fork slowed you down… weird. Thanks for the tips.

http://www.cyberetrothreads.com

ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.

Nov. 29, 2005, 1:19 p.m.

Only if you want a headset that will last YOUR riding lifetime without ever having to adjust it. He makes his own bearings in house and the quality is second to none.

Amen.. You could even get the pink one to support breast cancer research.

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

Nov. 29, 2005, 4:27 p.m.

Anyone who knows how to jump can jump any bike. Don't think this new bike will help you in the skills department I'm afriad.

And I didn't realize an ugly fork slowed you down… weird. Thanks for the tips.

wat im sayin is that the triple clamp setup on the manik is horrible for DJ's. and yes someone with lots of Dj skill would be able to jump it awsome… Uu should also take into the acount that i had jus bought that bike about 3 months b4 the video was shot and it was a brick of a bike for me. when i said ugly i didnt mean the looks i ment the way they run … They're like sponges!!!!

Nov. 29, 2005, 4:38 p.m.

wat im sayin is that the triple clamp setup on the manik is horrible for DJ's. and yes someone with lots of Dj skill would be able to jump it awsome… Uu should also take into the acount that i had jus bought that bike about 3 months b4 the video was shot and it was a brick of a bike for me. when i said ugly i didnt mean the looks i ment the way they run … They're like sponges!!!!

Don't mean to be offensive but ok, you're new at the sport. Not very good. No one cares about that. Heck, we encourage you to just keep riding and getting better.

But when you blame your bike or anything else other than yourself for the cases and whatnot, that's just low. You don't need to prove to everyone else on an internet forum that you're an excellent rider, because no one cares. We are all riders and just want to have fun, no? :high:

It's great to see new guys in the sport, but with that type of attitude and mentality, I'd rather have you skateboard.

Sober

Nov. 29, 2005, 4:39 p.m.

sure….:S

brokezors