Do you buy from CRC?

Sept. 28, 2016, 9:46 p.m.

anyone order from bike-discount.de? not nearly as slick or international friendly as CRC but it looks like they do ship here with somewhat reasonable fees. use DHL for shipping though, that's a real crapshoot IME.

Sept. 29, 2016, midnight

Order from bd all the time. DHL is to Germany as Canada Post is to Canada. Extra fees are hit and miss thru CBSA.

It's like this info has been brought up time and time again in here…

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Sept. 29, 2016, 8:11 a.m.

It's like this info has been brought up time and time again in here…

Could you expand on this please? Anyone ever go the Jenson route, if so what are their fees?

:deadhorse:

"I'm addicted to surfing."

Sept. 29, 2016, 8:50 a.m.

Could you expand on this please? Anyone ever go the Jenson route, if so what are their fees?

:deadhorse:

Just did a tire order with JensonUSA. Super good shop and guarantee no hidden/surprise fees. I do find them a little pricier but they will price match anything in NA.

:canada:

Sept. 29, 2016, 10:19 a.m.

We used to order from Jenson all the time when the dollar exchange was more favourable. All the shipping fees are stated up front, like Jerry says, no surprises.

I've literally ordered on a Wednesday and received it on Friday.

Sept. 29, 2016, 11:33 a.m.

We used to order from Jenson all the time when the dollar exchange was more favourable. All the shipping fees are stated up front, like Jerry says, no surprises.

I've literally ordered on a Wednesday and received it on Friday.

free shipping for over $150.

Sept. 29, 2016, 8:22 p.m.

I am done with Jensen , they store all your information such a C/C info , they say they will fix issues , but they don,t I spent 3 mths fighting with them and wait for them to get their shit together . To their credit they did clear things up 100% , but it was a headache of phone tag and email tag .

#northsidetrailbuilders

Sept. 30, 2016, 8:46 a.m.

The jenson free shipping to Canada is a nightmare, and not worth the savings. I miss the days of strong dollar where next day paid shipping from them was still a great deal.

My latest from CRC - ordered August 8, arrived September 28. Currently sitting on my front stoop waiting for them to come get it as I got fed up with waiting and got my money back weeks ago.

Sept. 30, 2016, 8:56 a.m.

it took less than 2 weeks for my order to arrive from Jenson.

Sept. 30, 2016, 1:33 p.m.

Jensen doesn't price match the rest of the Internet. Le fail.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Sept. 30, 2016, 7:17 p.m.

a wheelbuilder told me last week that Jenson changed their shipping arrangements to Canada to something much less friendly than the previous set up. my past dealings with Jenson were awesome, he suggested that was over now due to their new set up. if this is the case it's too bad, Jenson was the best in my experience and seemed to really want to service Canada.

i'm 3 weeks into my pedal order with CRC and it's starting to piss me off. new shoes are waiting impatiently for new clips that i thought would be here this week. looks like the good folks at customs have my little box in the gimp or not gimp pile for fucksakes. :swearing:

Sept. 30, 2016, 7:42 p.m.

B-d.de is the way to go. Seven calendar days for my tire order and cheaper than CRC.

Sept. 30, 2016, 8:43 p.m.

B-d.de is the way to go. Seven calendar days for my tire order and cheaper than CRC.

had good luck with merlin cycle as well , b-d is good as well , had very good luck with them

#northsidetrailbuilders

Sept. 30, 2016, 9:15 p.m.

Jensen doesn't price match the rest of the Internet. Le fail.

you mean like how they priced matched a banshee rune frame for me? yeah you should call them if you want that though.

Too bad the dollar sucks and makes discounts pretty much redundant atm.

Sept. 30, 2016, 9:20 p.m.

….folks at customs have my little box in the gimp or not gimp pile for fucksakes. :swearing:

If I had to make an off-hand correlation, I'd say things got tightened up rather dramatically right after that "pending postal strike" thing got dissolved/resolved a month or so ago. 3 packages got held up in that mess over 7+1 orders (7 orders, 1 was a replacement order I've refused to receive - as the original did arrive - refusing receipt just means it goes back to CRC) in total coming in 6 to 10 days throughout the summer. Batting average was extremely good, but ya, Zed and the Gimp seem to be taking things to heart and wanting to screw the little man now.

Oh well, see ya in March 2017, CRC 8)

"I'm addicted to surfing."